Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default THECRIMS-->GAME OVER

After 6-7 rounds i feel i must thanks developers-admins for giving me a chance get out of this game.
    Round 18 is the worst ever
    What can i say about the changes? It has so many negatives that i m bored to writte them. You all know them,anyway...
    Congratulations for finding the best way to fight rabbits,bots,ext: putting so many players out of the game i think you achieved that!
    What can i say about quiting 1vs1 (with your excellents changes) which, in my opinion,was one of the most excitings on crims..
    Durability on weapons?It is so rediculus that i doesn t worth to tell anymore about this.
    Even my nightclub i cannot put into my favourites (the less important of all)
    After 3 crims days at round18, it must be one of the most boring web games i have ever played..
    If u will continue having for first point how to increase the credits from the players, i think finally will play zed against memox for the first place

P.S. Good luck for those who will continue playing
    P.S. Sorry for my english

I agree with u MEMOX and ZED do u know that the most of the bests players are quit this game?:> If u dont restart this round u can close the crims for ever or play with yourselves only

They alredy play with themselves... in other ways

They just have a good advisers like thorieff and sa3ek... So with that type of crew members what you want more?

Simply we hear such moans every single round " ppl quitting game is over game is lost " blablabla every single round the same thing, game became a little harder yes and so ? i don't see what's the problem when it becomes more "thinking" and better "strategies" round than " king of rabbits/macro/robotic style"

harder , change your style your strategy for more competitive game not for more machine style game, use your minds and hands, it isn't about credits or blabla
    its about to make the game more competitive not robotic or macro style , not that the most rabbits player wins the round, more stats game than rabbits game, more for better strategies not just easy play.

the winner is the best strategy player not the bot/rabbit/robot player.

Regards,
    UltranSa3ek
    TC Administrator

this time it isnt like the last rounds....
    the game will lose all good players ( bad ones too)

Quote Originally Posted by UltranSa3ek
    Simply we hear such moans every single round " ppl quitting game is over game is lost " blablabla every single round the same thing, game became a little harder yes and so ? i don't see what's the problem when it becomes more "thinking" and better "strategies" round than " king of rabbits/macro/robotic style"

harder , change your style your strategy for more competitive game not for more machine style game, use your minds and hands, it isn't about credits or blabla
    its about to make the game more competitive not robotic or macro style , not that the most rabbits player wins the round, more stats game than rabbits game, more for better strategies not just easy play.

Regards,
    UltranSa3ek
    TC Administrator
    Do u think all players play for win? we play for FUN we wanna hv fun some players use bots if they are too stupid for fair play fuk them but most of player dont use bots macro!! FUK TC sasasasasek ^^

Quote Originally Posted by UltranSa3ek

Regards,
    UltranSa3ek
    TC Administrator
    Yes, a nobile intention indeed, i think everyone would love to see a game where brains are needed more and routine action less. Except that the changes u put this round do exactly the oposite of what u intended

Rabbit growing is so hard now, it's gonna take up a lot of time (much more than before)... And u still have to do it (even more that last rounds, because of the 1vs1 thing) cause everyone wants to rob ac, right? (which by the way has bigger difficulty now, so it's even harder to get there...)

So you see, new changes make the game hard in the sense of BORING, not needing more thinking/redoing strategies
    If u don't believe me, sasek, look in top 20 international. Does it look to you like u stoped rabbits and/or macro?

This ideas are sooo cool, let the crew play, i think crims don't deserve more than 100 users playing it only for 400$.
    Shut the game or change/add more options.

Admins u dont see that most of players dont like this changes? 300 : 25 votes i think its enough to do something with that most of bests players leave this game now so play with yourselves admins