Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have officialy retired this round. U have made it so that it is no longer FUN to play

C yaz all next round if changes have been made for the better

Quote Originally Posted by playstation666
    I have officialy retired this round. U have made it so that it is no longer FUN to play

ive done the same thing, if the round is not restarted i wont play until next 1, if they changed the game for the better

Quote Originally Posted by roteda
    Quote Originally Posted by playstation666

ive done the same thing, if the round is not restarted i wont play until next 1, if they changed the game for the better
    me too

Quote Originally Posted by UltranSa3ek
    Simply we hear such moans every single round " ppl quitting game is over game is lost " blablabla every single round the same thing, game became a little harder yes and so ? i don't see what's the problem when it becomes more "thinking" and better "strategies" round than " king of rabbits/macro/robotic style"

harder , change your style your strategy for more competitive game not for more machine style game, use your minds and hands, it isn't about credits or blabla
    its about to make the game more competitive not robotic or macro style , not that the most rabbits player wins the round, more stats game than rabbits game, more for better strategies not just easy play.

the winner is the best strategy player not the bot/rabbit/robot player.

Regards,
    UltranSa3ek
    TC Administrator
    looool... like you have any idea about the actual gameplay play first then give us lessons about how the game is NOW, not 12 rounds ago when you played. you're info about the game is out of date, sa3ek.

Default RECLAMOS -ΠΑΡΑΠΟΝΑ - COMPLAINTS

ESPANOL

BUENAS TARDES, QUERIENDO LO MEJOR DEN JUEGO Y QUE SIGA ADELANTE ESTE,LES PEDIMOS SI ES POSIBLE CAMBIAR LA MANERA DEL JUEGO Y VOLVERLA HACER COMO LA DE LA RONDA 17.PORQUE YA MUCHOS JUGADORES ESTAN DISGUSTOS POR LOS CAMBIOS QUE SE AN HECHO EN ESTA RONDA, POR CONCLUSION QUERIENDO DEJAR DE JUGAR. MAS ABAJO UN SIMPLE VOTO PARA VER CUANTOS QUIEREN QUE CAMBIE Y CUANTOS NO.
    LOS MIEMBROS QUE QUIEREN QUE CAMBIEN LOS NUEVOS ARREGLOS ESCRIVAN SU NICK Y UN SI Y LOS QUE NO QUIEREN QUE CAMBIEN LOS NUEVOS ARREGLOS SU NICK Y UN NO
    MUCHAS GRACIAS ...

PORFAVOR NO ESCRIVAN NADA MAS QUE SOLO SU NICK Y UN SI Y NO

COMO TAMBIEN PARA QUE SEAMOS MAS JUSTOS ESCRIBAN EN ESPANOL , GRIEGO Y TAMBIEN EN INGLES

ΕΛΛΙΝΗΚΑ

ΚΑΛΗΣΠΈΡΑ. ΘΈΛΟΝΤΑΣ ΤΟ ΚΑΛΟ ΤΟΥ GAME ΚΑΙ ΤΙΣ ΣΥΝΈΧΙΣΗΣ ΣΕ ΑΥΤΌ ΘΑ ΣΑΣ ΠΑΡΑΚΑΛΟΎΣΑΜΕ ΑΝ ΕΊΝΑΙ ΔΥΝΑΤΌΝ ΝΑ ΑΛΛΑΧΤΕΊ Ο ΤΡΌΠΟΣ ΠΑΙΧΝΙΔΙΟΎ ΚΑΙ ΝΑ ΓΊΝΕΙ ΌΠΩΣ ΣΤΟΝ δέκατο έβδομος ΓΎΡΟ . ΠΟΛΛΟΊ ΠΑΊΧΤΕΣ ΈΧΟΥΝ ΔΥΣΑΡΕΣΤΗ ΓΝΏΜΗ ΓΙΑ ΤΙΣ ΑΛΛΑΓΈΣ ΠΟΥ ΈΧΟΥΝ ΓΊΝΕΙ ΣΕ ΑΥΤΌΝ ΤΟΝ ΓΎΡΟ ΜΕ ΑΠΟΤΈΛΕΣΜΑ ΝΑ ΘΈΛΟΥΝ ΝΑ ΤΟ ΣΤΑΜΑΤΉΣΟΥΝ . ΠΙΟ ΚΑΤΩ ΓΊΝΕΤΕ ΜΙΑ ΑΠΛΉ ΨΗΦΟΦΟΡΊΑ ΓΙΑ ΤΟ ΠΌΣΟΙ ΘΈΛΟΥΝ ΝΑ ΑΛΛΑΞΕΙ ΚΑΙ ΠΌΣΟΙ ΌΧΙ ...

ΤΑ ΜΕΛΌΙ ΠΟΥ ΘΈΛΟΥΝ ΝΑ ΑΛΛΑΞΟΥΝ ΟΙ ΚΑΙΝΟΎΡΓΙΕΣ ΡΎΘΜΙΣΙΣ ΝΑ ΓΡΑΨΟΥΝΕ ΤΟ NICK ΤΟΥΣ ΚΑΙ ΝΑΙ ΑΥΤΟΊ ΠΟΥ ΔΕΝ ΘΈΛΟΥΝ ΝΑ ΓΡΑΨΟΥΝ ΤΟ NICK ΤΟΥΣ ΚΑΙ ΌΧΙ . ΕΥΧΑΡΙΣΤΟ ΠΟΛΎ ...

ΠΑΡΑΚΑΛΏ ΠΟΛΎ ΜΗΝ ΓΡΑΨΕΤΕ ΤΊΠΟΤΑ ΑΛΛΑ ΠΑΡΑ ΜΟΝΟ NICK ΚΑΙ ΝΑΙ Η ΌΧΙ

ΌΠΩΣ ΕΠΊΣΗΣ ΣΑΣ ΠΑΡΑΚΑΛΏ ΓΡΑΦΤΈ ΚΑΙ ΣΤΑ ΙΣΠΑΝΙΚΑ ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΑ ΚΑΙ ΣΤΑ ΑΓΓΛΙΚΑ ΓΙΑ ΝΑ ΕΊΜΑΣΤΕ ΠΙΟ ΣΩΣΤΟΊ

ENGLISH

HI . WANTING GOOD THE GAME AND CONTINUATION IN THIS WE WOULD REQUEST YOU IF IT IS POSSIBLE IS CHANGED THE WAY OF GAME AND TO BECOME AS IN THE TENTH SEVENTH TOUR. A LOT OF PLAYERS HAVE UNPLEASANT OPINION FOR THE CHANGES THAT HAVE BECOME IN THIS TOUR SO THAT THEY WANT THEY STOP HIM. MORE UNDER YOU BECOME A SIMPLE VOTING FOR HOW MANY WANT IT CHANGES ALSO HOW MANY NO…

THE PLAYERS THAT THEY WANT THEY CHANGE NEW REGULATION WRITE THEIR NICK AND YES THOSE THAT DO NOT WANT THEY WRITE THEIR NICK AND NO.

PLEASANT VERY… REQUESTS A LOT DOES NOT WRITE NOTHING BUT DESPITE ONLY NICK AND YES OR NO

AS ALSO I REQUEST YOU WRITTEN AND IN ISPANISH IN GREEK AND IN THE ENGLISH IN ORDER TO WE ARE RIGHTER

by KaTaKTiTiS AND ABATARS

YES I WANT IT CHANGES

Greece

KaTaKTiTiS
    kakoslukos
    johnpapas
    crassvandal
    xxtomarixx
    Gimys
    Yianni444
    kostascivic
    XARRIS
    sloth2
    abalos23
    aprilios
    nikolas1991
    abatars
    xxsweetyxx
    xxladycroftxx
    sweetmurderer
    pan0s
    xxmariosxx

I enjoy better to read people's opinions at the forum than playing the game

hey ultran we dont want this game to be harder....we just want to have fun and this game isnt funny or interesting anymore :@:@ i have to calculate all 5 secs with different durability so i wont get in jail :@ where the fun here??If i want to have stress i better go to a math course.........there i can calculate all day and night.....but here...i want to have fun...not headache[/quote]

Let the admins play alone, they dont want to listen. Mother ****ers... Suck my balls admins.,

REMOVE DURABILITY , my head its like stadium after 2h play with this shit . I need fun , i need crims , no game like sudoku and others shit .

Quote Originally Posted by Jajcun
    Quote Originally Posted by sebolani
    I enjoy better to read people's opinions at the forum than playing the game
    Haha yap its better than playing this shit (TC)

SpeeeeeeeeedOnBloooooooood

agreed! hahahha