Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default of course the game sucks

but what can ya do?
    il tell ya what u can do
    1, leave
    2, put up and shut up

you whinging falls on deaf ears. i spoke to kirk on msn the ova day, told him what is shit, and whats needs doing to stop losing all players, what did he do? ignored me. they dont wanna hear from you, as long as you are all buying credits, nothing will change. you have to ALL stop buying for them to listen and realise that its your game , the customers, that keep this going , so make your opinions heard.

make a pact, no1 buys till your opinions are heard. they dont make improvments to the game, just make it worse. why? coz they dont play it. they dont know what is good and what isnt.

stand and fight, not as 1, but as a union. only way you will be heard.

I hear that .....

plus the more ppl make new posts moaning about the same thing the less they wanna listen ... too much hard work

hue hue and what was u thinkin? that kirl tell u: "Yeap, u r right! Maybe we will go on some coffee together? It will be great opportunity for listen about all ur problems honey"

U really think that they have no ppl who r givin them report about tc players opinions?
    They perfectly know that new rulez r not fine for us :P

All what we can do is askin about some changes in future..
    And i think that makin scenes on their msn or skype isnt the best way to do it

AnneBoleyn see the private message

Quote Originally Posted by FleurDeLys
    hue hue and what was u thinkin? that kirl tell u: "Yeap, u r right! Maybe we will go on some coffee together? It will be great opportunity for listen about all ur problems honey"

U really think that they have no ppl who r givin them report about tc players opinions?
    They perfectly know that new rulez r not fine for us :P

All what we can do is askin about some changes in future..
    And i think that makin scenes on their msn or skype isnt the best way to do it
    are you ****ing dumb?
    i dont care what you think, as i dont play anymore anyway. i dont care if they screw this game, the only reason i talked to kirk about it was to help them understand.........