Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default How exactly does durability work?

I get the fact that when the durability reaches 0 its useless and I get that it gives less of a bonus the lower the durability is .

But does that mean that with every decrease its less effective
    e.g. 100%=150 Tolerence, 99%=148.5 Tolerence and so on.

Or are the decreases in effectiveness in intervals of 10% or 20% or whatever?

This is a very good question.

Sammy or Frazer should answer this, but I don't think they can because the admins probably don't even tell them.

Quote Originally Posted by SubXerox
    This is a very good question.

Sammy or Frazer should answer this, but I don't think they can because the admins probably don't even tell them.
    i cant give you any exact information, this is the only info that we have been given
    Hello everyone, today we made a little change in the durability of weapons and armors.It will last longer now.
    Keep in mind that the better the weapon, the higher the durability is.
    With an AK47 for example you will do arround 50 robs (or assaults) before the weapons reaches 0%.

And more importantly if a weapon for example Mean Machine has 50% durability it will give only half of her power wich means ~2500.

That's why some of you have failed at robberies after succeding a dwe times.
    You just need to pay attention to this durability factor and all should be ok.

You cant repair a weapon, u can only sell it, when it reaches 0% and u should still get some money out of it
    i know that there is one calculator that does do durability now but im not sure of the site, if you do use it remember it is not official and is made by player as an estimate, this one seems to have the durability calc http://www.thecrims.cz/kalkulacka.php

www.thecrims.cz

Don't hold out on us sammyboy

Im trying to get some more info on this..and will try get back to you by tomorrow.

Btw there is also another site which has the durability included but its in polsh (but still not hard to understand where to put stats etc..)

http://fanatyko.ovh.org/rabunki.php