Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: About ga

Default About ga

I have lots of doubts with this.

1)Let supose i have a gang, and i want to ga only one guy without gang... Can i do this? All my gang assault members will receive stats?

2)i ga one guy with a gang, so all of his gang members will attack us?

3)i assault without any gang one guy with a gang, all his gang members will attack me? How much stats i will receive for this?

And one last thing, in case 2, how much stats i will receive? I know it depends on gang members, but i want to know if its better to assault by myself than with my gang.

saludos.-

1. yes, depends if u calcuated good to wound em
    2. yes,
    3. no, is 1vs1

as higher the stats as better the +/- % calculated as more you get from the assaulted guy or gang, about your other question

Default .............

victims will be given stats again, same as in round #17

Default Re: About ga

Quote Originally Posted by alvaritouu
    I have lots of doubts with this.

1)Let supose i have a gang, and i want to ga only one guy without gang... Can i do this? All my gang assault members will receive stats?

2)i ga one guy with a gang, so all of his gang members will attack us?

3)i assault without any gang one guy with a gang, all his gang members will attack me? How much stats i will receive for this?

And one last thing, in case 2, how much stats i will receive? I know it depends on gang members, but i want to know if its better to assault by myself than with my gang.

saludos.-
    1. gang-vs-1? Yes its possible, but U split the gain. ( many ppl less stats...)

2. if U attack one who is in a gang, U attack the whole gang. (U must KNOW how big his gang is to be sure to win)

3. U have to be at least 2 to do a gangassault. (but 2 BIG ppl can win over many small (just calc it) so if U R few ppl attacking U get more stats each) U get a % of the gangs stats U attack...