Quote Originally Posted by Mororus
Ultransasek:

You see, sometimes 3 times is not enough...
How many times we have to tell you, that you should change your behaviour on more pleasant and collegue one?
Sometimes 3 times is not enough, but I would say, that this time is last time that I repeat warnings towards you to abandon agressive tone of expression on this forum against anybody.

Thanks for understanding

M.
Quote Originally Posted by TheUnd3ad
Someone is needing to show work here??? Is it really needed to get 3 same answers to the same question???

Where is da bad behaviour here??? Dont are u trying tu put ur finger up to my words huh, n dont are u trying to interpret urself in yo sense (Mororus interpreting) my words before u nah dat whos the only one to talk abt dat is only me???

I'll ask u to stop threatening me with complete nonsense words and bad interpreting one.

There is only 2 questions who was asked to anyone on this topic to answer and get their reply abt it. this is my questions, nothing more than this!!!(Try to understand it). So i'll repeat u again to stop threatening me cuz i really nah that it was a complete misinterpret abt my words.

Thx a lot to stop it,
TheUnd3ad.