Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Lightbulb [Sugestion]Transfer

I think it would be more realist if the players could transfer money and credit to other players.
    It would be very nice, and addictive =D
    My friends in the school just think the same as me...
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by VictorCC2 View Post
    I think it would be more realist if the players could transfer money and credit to other players.
    Thanks!

Transfer money, rofl ;D All know that it wouldn`t be nice.
    Credits transfer were ok, but devs knows better ...

WENEEDMONEYMONEYMONEYMONEYMONEYMOREMONEYMOREMOREMO REMORE

Quote Originally Posted by VictorCC2 View Post
    Thanks!
    the respect rise 100 for each 1.000.000$ of money.. if players would be able to transfer money.. will win the round who have more time to rob, and with lot of account, then they will transfer money, and win the round.. that cant be done.. you can transfer stats in 1x1 or milking your rabbits in gang..

about transfering credits, this option exist in previous rounds, but now is not anymore, you must buy them if you wanna use them in your account. this is good to prevent hackers to steal your credits if someone enter in your account.
    **we all start as 'noobs'.. and we will end 'noobs' again..**

Nah, this is good for devs who can earn much more money with players that is forced up to buy credits if they wanna use it and not anymore receive it from ur friends or transfer it to ur spys, some thing like that.

Tell to players that it was abt a "hacker question" to protect players from it is only a marketing question cuz they cant come here and tell everybody what i said, its not ethic, but u must agree to me, who cares abt players are losing their credits cuz of "hackers"??. Whats a joke. hahahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebaby View Post

about transfering credits, this option exist in previous rounds, but now is not anymore, you must buy them if you wanna use them in your account. this is good to prevent hackers to steal your credits if someone enter in your account.
    uahauahuahuahauhua xD
    You believe in this?

MONEYMONEYMONEYWENEEDMONEYWENEEMOREMONEYMOREMOREMO RE