Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Talking contest ... some few changes could bring back the dead .

my nick is draculathemaster
    my id is 12640201

sorry for my bad english ,,

i have many ideas that could make the game alive again

1) you can give the players the ability to transfer money from one user to another by using the bank ,, for example i can give 1000000 to another user that i added as friend before . you can make this operation could be done only 3 times per c t day . and for the users that already over 500 respect .. that will make the game so funny for the new players .. and u can make players over 100000 respect cant do that operation .

2) one of the most boring things in the game is that i need soooo long time to reach the last gang robbery 15000 dif .
    that is so disappiointing to most of crim players ,, so i suggest to make the highest gang robbery is 5000 dif . that will make the game so acceptable and logic or just bring back capon as last rob . that would make sense

3) i wish to find more actions that can be done using the gangs ..
    for example... if you got caught in prison , u can send escape invitation to ur gang members . if they accept and thier powers are over the required limit to do that action ,, they can make u escape or else if they failed they will be in prison with you . ... players can send only one escape invitation per c t day .

4) i suggest to make players while they play , to find some precios things like old watch or shiny red diamond etc ...
    u can keep them with u in ur treasure box . that box will bear 10 items only in the begining,, u can buy larger ones later ,,
    the more u play and spend time in the game u will find more of this things ,, that things help u to escape prison or get out of hospital ..
    for example a man will meet u if u enter the hospital saying i will heal u if u give me 6 red diamonds ...
    thus players will love to spend more and more time playing wishing to find more of that precious things ..

that is enough for now .. i will be back soon when i find more ideas

urs dracula

another ideas that come to me while i smoke... lol

5) i wish the game could be more reactive .. i mean in the begining of every ct round the player choose the things or the ones he wished to rob during that game ,, and that will be involved in his robbery list ..
    for example i wanna rob shakira hahaha , and the cia , thus i can find this robberies in my single list ..
    and for gangs the boss can choose what his gang will rob
    sure u can put that robberies with the highest dif .. that would be fun to rob some one i hate ,, hahahah
    Last edited by draculathemaster; 08-13-2009 at 01:45 PM.

Default Idea

My idea is that you can rape other players like you can assault them, but when you rape them they dont die but you can still get stats and some respect for it ;P but if the guy you try to rape have more stats than you, you be beaten

raping is good idea .. i am with it

but u did not say ur opinions about my ideas???

Cryptopsy, please open a new topic for diferent ideas from the first post..
    **we all start as 'noobs'.. and we will end 'noobs' again..**

i will be back with few more ideas soon

Default My idea :D

Nickname: Cryptopsy
    ID: 10182101

My idea is that you can rape other players like you can assault them but if you rape them they dont die, just go down in stats and respect... if the guy you try to rape have more stats than you, he will assault you and you fail and go down in stats and respect self.

and if the victim is higher in states ,, the attacker get raped .. coooool

hahaha, very funny ideas, i will explain why most of them aren't good:

1. Ppl can't transfer money because it would be so easy to cheat...imagine that most of top players have their own fk gang in maximum 30 tc days, with a couple of gangs that all hit fk all day and transfer the money on main, everybody would make a lot of respect and the game would resume to making fk gangs and hitting fk...very boring

2.FK is very good in this game, because it gives players a reason to make gangs again instead of playing with their own rabbits, it gives ppl a chance to GA again...not everyone can make their own fk rabbits, and hit fk alone...what you need is a couple of more robs. For example the difference between each gang rob to be 1000 (needed skill), of course i'm not talking about the first few robs

3.i agree with this point, there should be a lot more actions that you could do with your gang, but im not sure that yours is really something people would do, and a lot of players dont really end up in prison at all, the ones that play alone with their rabbits, i suggest something drug related...like bringing in drugs into the dealer, like smuggling drugs into crims city...more ppl and respect more drugs and more payout, a lot of the time the dealer is empty, and ppl still need drugs...strong gangs will be able to step in and get what ppl need.

4. is actually a good idea, random payouts of diferent objects would be really interesting, but i'm not sure that the creators would agree with them working as credits (get out of hospital for example) because that means that they would sell less credits, and im not sure that they want that, i suggest something like "You robbed a the house of a police chief, you found a police badge, this will give you 5 minutes of police protection" in those 5 min you can rob anything or kill anyone without fearing you will end up in jail..

//edit: i dont want to rape people in the crims, that is stupid, why rape people when i could atack...
    Last edited by V1t0Corleone; 08-08-2009 at 02:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by V1t0Corleone View Post
    hahaha, very funny ideas, i will explain why most of them aren't good:

1. Ppl can't transfer money because it would be so easy to cheat...imagine that most of top players have their own fk gang in maximum 30 tc days, with a couple of gangs that all hit fk all day and transfer the money on main, everybody would make a lot of respect and the game would resume to making fk gangs and hitting fk...very boring

2.FK is very good in this game, because it gives players a reason to make gangs again instead of playing with their own rabbits, it gives ppl a chance to GA again...not everyone can make their own fk rabbits, and hit fk alone...what you need is a couple of more robs. For example the difference between each gang rob to be 1000 (needed skill), of course i'm not talking about the first few robs

3.i agree with this point, there should be a lot more actions that you could do with your gang, but im not sure that yours is really something people would do, and a lot of players dont really end up in prison at all, the ones that play alone with their rabbits, i suggest something drug related...like bringing in drugs into the dealer, like smuggling drugs into crims city...more ppl and respect more drugs and more payout, a lot of the time the dealer is empty, and ppl still need drugs...strong gangs will be able to step in and get what ppl need.

4. is actually a good idea, random payouts of diferent objects would be really interesting, but i'm not sure that the creators would agree with them working as credits (get out of hospital for example) because that means that they would sell less credits, and im not sure that they want that, i suggest something like "You robbed a the house of a police chief, you found a police badge, this will give you 5 minutes of police protection" in those 5 min you can rob anything or kill anyone without fearing you will end up in jail..

//edit: i dont want to rape people in the crims, that is stupid, why rape people when i could atack...

thanks for replying V1t0Corleone

1) about transfering money , it is like equation which means if i give 10000000 million to another user ,, i will lose 1000 respect and he will gain 1000 respect , so i do not think the top players will make thier main user lose 10000000 respect if they give 100000000 money to every rappit user?!!!.. besides if the creators love that idea , they can make that transfered money with a limit no more than 100000 respect player can transfer for example .

2) the f k is not good for the game .. besides it makes most playes feel no hope to reach it with 17 users to do it ..
    u understand 17 users must reach 15000 stats ....
    i need more than 100 rabbit to do that
    and 15 hours a day
    the best rounds was when capon the highest
    besides if some one reached fk and they r few
    they will keep and keep and keep doing it
    giving much despaire for the otheres who still not reach it ?!!

3) i talk about the majority , not the minority ..
    most ppl some times get to prison some times even for being a killer
    so lets make the gangs help then escape

4) even ur idea about police protection is not about money
    cause i can go kill as many as i can in a very crowded places in that 5 minutes , fearing no jail anymore
    see .. the idea is not about money in my idea , as for urs too
    it is for much fun

besides if the creators lower the robs dif to capon again many ppl then will see in docks about ships
    cause that will be the only way to be higher and make money , that means more and more criedet

anyway , thanks for paying attention to my ideas V1t0Corleone

will the winner ideas be activiated next round??