Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

[QUOTE=draculathemaster;153610]

2) one of the most boring things in the game is that i need soooo long time to reach the last gang robbery 15000 dif .
    that is so disappiointing to most of crim players ,, so i suggest to make the highest gang robbery is 5000 dif . that will make the game so acceptable and logic

u think about AC back as main rob, or FK in 5k dif. ?

Quote Originally Posted by draculathemaster View Post
    will the winner ideas be activiated next round??
    Depends on how big the change is and if we have time to implement it before the next round. If it's a big change we might need more time...

there are a lot of good ideas... they will have to apply more than only 1 man's ideas... I have an idea as well, you should check it title is "CONTEST- prison changes" I think

[QUOTE=ponuryXXzniwiarz;153871]

2) one of the most boring things in the game is that i need soooo long time to reach the last gang robbery 15000 dif .
    that is so disappiointing to most of crim players ,, so i suggest to make the highest gang robbery is 5000 dif . that will make the game so acceptable and logic

good question dude .. i mean bringing back ac as main rob , just deleting fk and fp .. i think that would be better for the game

Quote Originally Posted by adinhobos View Post
    there are a lot of good ideas... they will have to apply more than only 1 man's ideas... I have an idea as well, you should check it title is "CONTEST- prison changes" I think
    ok adinhobos ,, i will see ur ideas

i wish next round there will be lots of changes , the may brings ppl back to this great site ,

Quote Originally Posted by ebichuman View Post
    Depends on how big the change is and if we have time to implement it before the next round. If it's a big change we might need more time...
    sure epichuman

the more fast the changes applied , the better for the game

what does AC and FK means ?
    Last edited by adinhobos; 08-11-2009 at 04:38 PM.

hm... i think if there is CONTEST, admins shouuld open new MAIN subject about it where players could write them own ideas on Forum ... couse that what happen now is just ONE BIG TRASH...

Quote Originally Posted by adinhobos View Post
    what does AC and FK means ?

ac means alcaopn . the rob that needs 4500 dif and 10 ppl

fk means forte knox the rob that needs 15000 dif and 17 ppl

Quote Originally Posted by ForSSayT View Post
    hm... i think if there is CONTEST, admins shouuld open new MAIN subject about it where players could write them own ideas on Forum ... couse that what happen now is just ONE BIG TRASH...
    u can write ur ideas in a new subject in the feedback section ?!!
    i do not get what u mean ,, sorry