Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

mean that feedback section geting mess up ... and main admins are not checking every single subject .. there should be one subject where people will shere ideas and that gonna be easie for admins to have a look at thoes ideas collected on one subject ...

Quote Originally Posted by ForSSayT View Post
    mean that feedback section geting mess up ... and main admins are not checking every single subject .. there should be one subject where people will shere ideas and that gonna be easie for admins to have a look at thoes ideas collected on one subject ...

yah ,, u r right .

but it is all depending on the admins .. they sure must check every single idea ,, even if with only one reply

the winner ideas may not be the ones with most visits and replys ...

Quote Originally Posted by ForSSayT View Post
    I've checked all the threads that have started with "contest - ". I may not have read every single response to those threads, but I've read a lot to get a feeling of what ppl think. Even though I haven't replied in every thread, didn't think I needed to, I've written down a lot of suggestions for us to discuss.

ok we are waitng now for the list be quicke yeah?

lol yah the time of the truth hahah

will there be one thread for all ideas ?? or i vote for each idea in its thread ?

till now there is no thread to give our votes??

yeah .. everyone are waitng for it ... GO GO GO ADMINS ! do it as quick as u can !