Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thumbs up Contest Recomendation...

I recomend that there be an option to play diff stocks. Theres virtual exchange games out there, where you get a set amount of money to play with and u can invest in realtime stocks. We should do the same thing here where you can use the money from your drug deals, hookers, robbery..etc. to invest in different realtime stocks. Give your fortune a big boost..or lost it overnight, what have you...just an idea. Would be fun to sell a kilo of dope and put the proceeds into MSFT stock lol.

i didnt understand it very well.. do u mean it as investing in some actions, or just to buy things? cause its already possible to invest on drugs, when ship come.. i didnt understood.
    **we all start as 'noobs'.. and we will end 'noobs' again..**

This stock market, would it be a new virtual stock market only or should it be a mirror of a real life stock market? In other words, should we program a new engine for a stock market or should you be able to invest in, let's say, Volvo, and if Volvo stock go up in real life, it should go up in the game too?

i liked this idea.. is possible for the owner of this topic to give some answers?
    **we all start as 'noobs'.. and we will end 'noobs' again..**

oh, so your idea is about a market where players buy different things from other players... sounds good, I vote pro :P

Default Response to a few questions...

Quote Originally Posted by ebichuman View Post
    This stock market, would it be a new virtual stock market only or should it be a mirror of a real life stock market? In other words, should we program a new engine for a stock market or should you be able to invest in, let's say, Volvo, and if Volvo stock go up in real life, it should go up in the game too?
    What i mean by that is that it would be a mirror of the real life market.
    Simple way to look at it is look at a website like vse.marketwatch.com
    or wallstreetsurvivor.com

It'll be tough to do it in realtime live quotes and trades, itll be a little bit delayed but still i think itll be cool. You can have like an option to launder money and get nabbed by the FBI lol
    To answer the question more directly..say today MSFT stock is at 20 a share..you wanna buy 5000 shares...you can buy it. If say next week in real life..their stock goes up to 25 a share..thats the price you can sell it at.

So just like you get arrested randomly for robberies..since you are technically laundering money, theres a chance that you get locked up for that too. (in real life, if you were to deposit over 10k in an acct, the broker has to report what you do for a living, part of the US patriot act, so terrorists arent laundering money) so in the game for example, if you do a trade for say over 1million, then you increase your chances of arrest.

Sorry for the delay..havent signed on in a bit.

I just had an even better idea:
    Ok so..everyone who wants to part take..pays a fee from their acct(crims money)..this will be like an underwriting fee in real life. Where the player creates and entity in the game. The entity works like a company. What will consist of the company? All you drug inventory, your nighclubs, you whorehouses and your cash, plus if you guys can create some more stuff. Now all the value of everything adds up to something. Example..I have 5million in cash...today the total of my drugs is worth 15million, value of my hookers is 10 million, with 5million cash available for pickup. So..say the whole value of everything together is 40million. When you pay the initial fee, depending on the fee, you will get a choice of how many shares you will issue. So say you would like to issue 10million shares of your company. That would mean that the stock of your company is woth 4bux a share($40million divided by the 10million shares)=4bux. Now...other players can invest in your company so they make money with you. The benefit to doing this...1st...if your the "investor"..as a players company progresses..your money line goes up. 2nd. If the guy who owns the company is too much competition for you..buy all the shares he has available out there and you own the company. and all of its inventory..where at that point you can sell it off piece by piece or continue to own the whole company.
    How does the owner of the company benefit? your respect goes up as your stock goes up. You will own stock in the company as well so you benefit, but the beuty of it...being the CEO of the company, you have all the insider information ahead of time..and you can take benefit personally...

Sickest idea ive come up with yet.
    Any questions...ill be glad to help.