Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arrow Contest- *thinking advanced*

I havn't been playing this game for very long; but it is without doubt one of the most addicting thugged out games i've ever played.
    anyways back to my point, there have been alot of ways anybody could be filling in holes in this game and there are probably going to be lots of pro's and con's in the future about how this game could always be better.
    but what i've been thinking about is, where are the houses, where are the mansions, where are the clothing stores, and most importantly how can the avatars be more advanced, but your starting to get my point right?.
    I was starting to think about how popular and unique it would be + addicting, to be able to customize everything about your avatar; height,wight,skin colour,definition, and most importantly everybodies style.
    but i'm not forgetting that every change in this game means more arguements to come, but i'm hoping i could be getting some partners in this.
    Is anybody down with my "little point".

I think it's a good idea. We should be able to spend money on more things. It would make the game more interresting. At least on some property, or maybe on stock...like in the stock-exchange. So yeah...I'm down. Hope to get more answers here..

thats what i was thinking, just robbing things over and over becomes too repetive and kinda boring, and when people rob jewelery stores they should be able to claim some fine jewelery to wear and claim other things when they rob other things, like antiques and the finer things.

This is one of the changes planned for TC2, don't know if we can do it for TC1 as it would need a lot of time implementing, but I'll put it on the list of suggestions to discuss anyway. I've already got quite a few suggestions on that list

nice suggestion...but i'm not sure they can do it, it would take a lot of time, and slow down the game since it would take our browsers more time to load all these features at every page...still it would be nice...

yeah no doubt, it would take alot of time and dedication, but in the end it would really earn them more bucks, everybody likes graphics

nice ideea

@ Ebi: when TC 2 will start ? in december 2012 ?

Quote Originally Posted by nelutzu View Post
    nice ideea

@ Ebi: when TC 2 will start ? in december 2012 ?
    HAhaha _)_ awww gosh u realy get the point the cool one, ur a realy ass, get a biatch 'n shut up a little bit, ur pathetic.

Shut Up And stop boasting..He got right to ask about it because hes a member of the family.And you dont have right to humiliate someone.. Tell your idea if u got one or go away

Yah for sure he get the point to ask abt when TC2 will be released but not being an ass with sarcastic words like "2012?". Pfff.

And whos ya to make me shut up. Be carefull with yer words, im not ur friend to u talk as u wish to me.
    Last edited by TheUnd3ad; 08-08-2009 at 07:57 PM.