Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default contest, but first...

Hello guys, do u like ideas?

but, whata kind of ideas? ideas that help ur financial stuation, or help the players
    or bring back some players that TC lost since 10 rounds ago?

well.. i got some ideas but first i wanna know whata kind of ideas the crew want
    plz.. dont understand this as a ironic post.. bcoz i understand your situation
    and i know the money is the point!

im waiting answers to write here my ideas

plz.. dont close the topic. after the answer i will wirte my ideas, thank u!

We want ideas that you think can improve the game.

ok ebichuman.. i agree.. a big change will bring many players back to the game.. but who will bring this players back will be the players that is playing now!

look:

1°- use the respect do unblock robs, example: FK=15k power, anyway.. the Player need 100k respect to make it! i think this will be more difficulty and give the chanse to the player stay togheder to make FK and delete the "closed gangs", u know? but this option just 4 fk, not for "small robs"

2°- bring back the x1 (stats) like Round 23, the value of stats dont change by ur stats
    when u win a 1vs1! example: 90k power vs 20k power = 90k power win the same if was on Round 23!

3°- the proficiency was a bad idea.. will be more acepted if u decreasce the weapon power
    or put some requeriment to use.

4°- the armors still good.. just decreasce the power of the armors if this is really needed

5°- the guards is not used. i totally agreed with delete this of the game, or maybe them can protect the gangs againt GA, or something like that.

6° - i really want the Round 19 hooks system back, if not.. whata kind of work the pimp do in the game?

7°- the buildings its perfect.. will be cool if businessman get so much more productions than others jobs!

8°- about the cassino, im really dont like this one.. my idea for cassino is
    put example: lottery: tciket 1 price: 1 creds, ticket 2 price: 3 creds, ticket 3 price: 5 creds
    this one will give more chanses to win creds in the lottery.. about black jack im agreed in delete this of the game!

9°- the sabotage is not used today by the players as a something "really used" i hope
    the crew find some way to turn this more funcionally to help the players!

well guys.. i know not 100% of ppl will agree with my ideas.. but there is and im doing the possible to bring back the funny game as TC always was.. but im very sad with some guys that should be here helpin to change the game but still thinkin about their friendz..

but there are Ebi.. im honestly leaved to call some friendz to the game must the changes but im sure that if TC make the correct changes will be so much played as never was!

big thanks to all! this is my ideas!
    Last edited by plaka; 08-07-2009 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by plaka View Post
    2°- bring back the x1 (stats) like Round 23, the value of stats dont change by ur stats
    when u win a 1vs1! example: 90k power vs 20k power = 90k power win the same if was on Round 23!

5°- the guards is not used. i totally agreed with delete this of the game, or maybe them can protect the gangs againt GA, or something like that.

6° - i really want the Round 19 hooks system back, if not.. whata kind of work the pimp do in the game?

7°- the buildings its perfect.. will be cool if businessman get so much more productions than others jobs!

9°- the sabotage is not used today by the players as a something "really used" i hope

i agree with those ideas

I agree to

Quote Originally Posted by plaka View Post

i like those too
    **we all start as 'noobs'.. and we will end 'noobs' again..**

Plaka i agree u too (nod) !