Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arrow Contest - Progress Car "Idea"

The Ideas:

*Include new drugs
    *Include a Car Section: The criminals too have PIMP cars,for that, in this section, you can buy a car, and can buy parts.

Example:

You can do bets, trades with other players, and here the best part comes:

** New thefts: This robs have a requisite: Have a car, if you "car" or Truck its fast, you have mor succeful chances.

This robs can be: Rob a Truck with drugs, or cars, or another thinks, you win more money.

The cars, have too skills to race, you can bet with another player, you have a probability of dying, this probability its higer if you consume drugs in the last TC hour.

The respect system, its proportional to the gained money. You can run a limited quantity of time in a TC day (like buy drugs, tickets for Bar, hookers, etc)

I hope you like this .

If you have answers about my idea, please writte in this topic. I going to complete my idea, and you can see the progress.

Thanks,

ID: 12419230
    Nick: NsFeLo

Edit
    New Ideas About CAR Idea: Like said Bluebaby, you can robe the car of another player , i think thats a good idea, becouse the game will have another directions, not only rob FK, buy drugs, and still rob FK x) .
    * Another idea, is that you have a Mini-Truck for up your succes chance in a rob, like Fort Knox, or Palace, etc.

Thanks Again
    Last edited by DonNS; 08-08-2009 at 10:31 PM.

i like it.. do cars give some power? as it happen with weapons and protections on robberies?? but i liked the idea.. a new feature to rob and we should be able to steal other people cars, as we do with stats.. if we have someone on our contacts.. its nice
    **we all start as 'noobs'.. and we will end 'noobs' again..**

Agreee ! Very nice ideea !

EDITED the First post .

You have a few more ideas, to complement te Main Idea. =] Bye

Talking Good idea....

and i think something like "if your oponent is stronger, his car also is better than some kind of accident happens to you and u die or lose stats" something like that

i liked it but dont know if devs does, this changing will ask for to many changes on game, its hard to put it on practice i think
    **we all start as 'noobs'.. and we will end 'noobs' again..**

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebaby View Post
    i liked it but dont know if devs does, this changing will ask for to many changes on game, its hard to put it on practice i think
    Then you are looking for a basic idea, with little changes, like "not more fk" xD. Its obvious that you can't implement right now, but with a little time, you will to be accustomed to the new system.

I think if we want a change, we must have a big change, not only rob FK PF AC, becouse its bored all time the same.

I hope you understand my badly grammar.

Bye

Smile

good idea felo :P

i think that those cars implement robb power?
    if it is that i agreee. :P

Default :)

totally agre with your idea nsfelo ,
    i hope that devs take that idea

Very nice idea !
    TheCrims.com
    DrogBarth
    Old Crew Member since 2008 until 2013
    Old Support Crew Leader since 2010 until 2013