Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i agree with your ideea my friend, this ideea have a good point i agree if i have 100k stats and i attak other 50k stats he lost about 3-5k and i take just 1,7-2 k stats ( is not very good ) so AGREEE!!! with your ideea

Quote Originally Posted by Dahakka View Post
    i have one more idea, and that i wouldn't open new thread, i type here this idea, and i think that it is quiet good. Many people compare about this stats or milk system let's say if you are 100k stats and attack one with 10k stats, you get 1.2 stat so i have one idea in this case.

Ass i know that this idea about stats was implended because many of people, like noobs etc, who don't really know how to play, they compare, about hospital. So let's say if witness has less than 5000 respect the 1x1 combat will be run in this new mode else, if witness has higer than 5000 respect the 1x1 combat will be run in old system, which i mean if witness lost 1300 stats the attacker get 1300 stats no matter of stats ex: attacker 100k power, witness 20k stats.

what do you mean about this idea, i think that this is good, and everyone will be happy

Dahakka
    Please, coment what do you think about this idea