Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Contest

Default Contest

im a old player, i started to play tc round 9 and stop about round 27, i win 1st place sometimes, and anothers places.. but this isnt the question... i said it just to show that i understand about im talking.

thecrims should be a game for ppls think, not for ppls act like a zombie playing 24/7/12
    thecrims WAS really a good game, long time ago, i really dont remember when, but sure it was before round 23..

1st as first point i NEED to say, that the best implement tc had was 1x1 giving a lot of stats. return like round 16-23 when 1x1 gave (7-4% dont remember very well) of total stats?

2nd solo robberies should gave less stats, i really think that if a ppl start from 0 to 650 stats he have to use about 60 tickts just with 1 acc without beat or anything.

3rd weapons should gave less power, bcoz with low stats a acc can rob medium gangs robberies.

4th gangs robberies NEED to gave low money, just fk doing a good prize.

5th make a system that its impossible to grow spys by robbing in gang, why? bcoz by this way he can get money, and stats very easy, and then make a own fk gang

6th way to win? DRUGS!:

7th remove 1x1 when added in friends.

8th bitchs, whorehouses.. gaving more money.

explanation; for to grow a acc in fk, a player will need somes accs with 650 stats.. omg he will need work hard for it. but has a thing, GAs with friends will happen a lot of more, bcoz when a player get 10/15k he will ga small gangs, for stats.
    at this point, how ppls cant get a lot of stats, noobs will make a lot of small gangs without to be in hp all the time(7th)..

pro players will make accs in fk easy, but will be hard to make more than 1/5 in the great cases, then he will always need another friend to rob, a time that can be discussed, is about a ppl just rob FK if he stay about 1h at real time in a gang, then players will always stay at gang for rob, dont leaving gang after it.

atention, why this is cause to the game? the best players will try grow up to fk in first 30/50 days of game, when will happen first fks, with medium gang robberies gaving low money, they cant stock 3481741749137894 of drugs, then, first fk players will get a luck, but not to much bcoz to rob he will need other 16 ppls with him? ohh and other thing, when they get this money, they HAD to think, i buy whores or drugs? ... wow.

now, with low money at day 60/70 they will think about buy a drug, and think if maybe will increase price, and not stock at rabbits for to change to main, as always last rounds was used, at docks need to show what drug will come,and how much percent that others drug had to increase his price in next boats. why? as they cant buy a lot of drugs, bcoz spys has low money, they will buy in main, but if cocaine has
    40% to increase his price in 18-20%
    30% to increase his price in 15-18%
    20% to increase his price in 12-15%
    10% to increase his price in 08-12%

and weed

5% to increase his price in 18-20%
    80% to increase his price in 15-18%
    10% to increase his price in 12-15%
    5% to increase his price in 08-12%
    what i will buy?

this will make players take not the same ways to win
    the secret of tc had to be = low stats, the main acc NEVER can have more than 400k bcoz stats will atract boters.
    if i player robbing get about 100kkkk(1kk respect) he cant get more than 50% of profit in drugs.. why? if he is buying/solding a lot of drugs, he is stocking, stock = frenetic medium gangs robberies like ac to stock = no life or bot(choose the best option).

sorry for english that i learn a lot in tc :P lol
    read carrefull, if i miss some point tell me. cya
    Last edited by YuriWV; 08-10-2009 at 07:27 AM.

bad ideas, i don't agree with non of what u type.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahakka View Post
    bad ideas, i don't agree with non of what u type.
    ok but say why u dont agree with me? not just say "bla bla bla its sux"

sure with my ideas i doing a game for good players, that prefer use her minds to play, and not for ppls that like to have no life in front of pc.

i dont know why when tc had some of this rules it had a LOT OF MORE players playing then now..

No doubt, tottaly agree!! I've no time to comment abt it right now but anyone who had played this game for a long time ago know this is the reason who have made the most of addicteds in The Crims world, it realy make everybody wanna play, when u need to use ur brain 'n not ur time u realy have fun to play 'n in the end u know that ur the best brain of all crims players what make u feel like "oh my godness im realy a badass".

This is what i think, this is the reason of why everybody feel the shot to play this game in the old time, the reason who have made everybody play round by round non stop never, "SATISFACTION" to play, this is the word that can simplify all of this.

Ehhh, No answer here. Only little topic they will read. Sorry YuriWV but ur text is too long. U lost.

Quote Originally Posted by UltranSa3ekN1 View Post
    Ehhh, No answer here. Only little topic they will read. Sorry YuriWV but ur text is too long. U lost.
    I didn't answer every thread who had the title "contest", but I read them all and took quite a few ideas from them to the next level where we are at right now, to shorten the list into something you can get an overview on when it's time to vote.

i write shorten as possible..

i cant make a topic for suggestions about a game like tc with 5 lines..