Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Very Important Changes On TC !!

Hello all , first i would like too present my self as Kevin or InfinityALB . I created this Thread too tell you some good ideas about TC .

1.Delete Fort Knox and Palace ****ingham , peoples are leaving this game coz they dont know how too milk and too send up an acc too fk .
    2.You have too give back credit transfer for all players , i have a lot of credits on my rabbits and the most important is that Moderators have a lot of credits and with them they can buy stats or drugs ..... thats not fair for other players
    3.In The Crims i would like too buy a car , motor , helicopter , airplane or a yacht . They would increase charisma and charisma would participle at the buying of buildings like intelligence . Intelligence and charisma will have 50% with 50% importance at buying of buildings . In this time nobody plays with hookers so charisma is for nothing xD ..
    4.While peoples are in jail they can fight with each others like in fight chat , so people wont get bored while staying there .
    5.Kosovo . Kosovo is the newest country of the world . I think you must put a flag of Kosovo you dont have why too take care about language because is like that of Albania . Kosovo is known by the most powerfull places of the world like America , France , Germany , Italy and a lot of other countries .There are a lot of countries like American Samoa , Bahamas , Anguilla and a lot like this countries that doesnt have a only player in a lot of rounds but Kosovo it has with hundreds and thats not fair that they play under Serbia and Montenegro flag ..
    6.You must delete weapon damage because its very boring when i try to increase my damage by robing shoplift or other little robberies !!

Thanx all who read my opinion i think u understand it by : InfinityALB
    Last edited by InfinityALB; 08-10-2009 at 02:46 PM.

nice post, i agree with the first four ideas.

i agree with FK and PF ... there should'nt be them... AC Biggest rob and put power up to about 5k-7k and price up to MAX 2kk ... and one more thing ... Max people in gang should be about 20-30... that gonna make fight between gangs back like on 4-12 edition... top 30 gangs was real gangs and they was fightin between each others ... no like now ... just 2-3 real gangs and rest of it is RABBITS GANGS ... i think thoes changes realy would improve this game and make old people back to game ...

I agree with u ForSSayt , there must be a limit of gang members so they can fight with each other that would be really very cool . Now there are only 1 or 2 ggs who fight .

Agree with you guys.. now gang ( 5 accounts * 500k stast) vs . 1 gang (40 acc * 25k stats) it`s a bulls##t...

You want Kosovo to be represented on tc with flag,but,you said up there 'they play under Serbia and Montenegro flag' , you forgot that Montenegro isn`t part of Serbia anymore,so if developers make a flag for Kosovo,they should make for Montenegro too. I don`t have anything with Kosovo as a new country,but you forgot that Montenegro is a country too.Anyway good ideas,especially the Fk and FP erasing and credit transfering.

Best regards,
    Devil.
    Last edited by MAKEDONIJA; 08-10-2009 at 06:41 PM.

I know Montenegro is a country too , it has more time than Kosovo as country . I think admins must put Montenegro too . But Montenegro doesnt have any players and no1 , to make the language . Thx

I told Serbia and Montenegro coz there are peoples that i thought that they dont know Montenegro as Country ....

In Montenegro ppl speak Serbian,so no translation is needed

I Agree with 1, 2, 4 and 6