Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Lightbulb contest - more, more and more!

My idea is make the game not so very simple and here is some changes wich would make it way more interesting to play.

1. Armour - Idea is to make more armour not just guns and "armour", but to create getaway cars, preparation plans for big robberies, to sabotage someone you would need some kind of blackmail photos or something similar, also ability to win rare ammunition while doing robberies.

2. Bussines - when you open a club, ability that you could buy a secret advertisement to make it more popular, need to pay bribes for cops not to check your club for drugs and etc.

3. Buildings - it would be logical before buying big factories to gain illegal permit first and abiliti to rebuy buildings from other players hwo are selling them.

4. Peace - To be able to make unbreakible peace deals with otheer friends also there should be ability to pay someone to kill him without him knowing.

Well, thats all ideas for now, i have few more, but i dont know if i am going the right way

Oh and i forgot ID: 12898048

i like #2 ideea... but the rest really i don`t...