Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default History of TC (PART 1)

Why not old players write the history of tc? for to see all place of tc. what players did etc..

i will start! who have another version, write too..

ROUND 13 = when i started in furor, playing with friends, eddie, rpx, jamfs and me, we was n0tf0und, this round had a great fight of gangs, i remember that saints was not so strong this round, furor teutonicus played without dissolve all the round, when saints was mount we hited they, this happen some times in the round, about 10x, this round happened bug of stamina, but few players know about it, i mean the unic player was andersen that got top 1 and top 2, with his acc and yozeda, this is the first time that a br get top, with aedigital and our. nice round.. i remember a day that i milk more than 30 small gangs

ROUND 14 = this is the worst round of tc, but i really liked to play it, RA with th3crimsbr + panel + bot = gg, they got panel from leafar, and played all the round with a lot of drugs, a lot of stats, RA stay all the round gaving stats to all noobs players, then they make a lot friends, and at finish they won donations. i remember in furor we got a lot of hits, i dunno how much but it was a lot, lol maybe 30 or more, this is the more slowly round that i play, i was spank like a noob duashadsdashu, but n0tf0und stay togheter and we finished at 9 in top.

we had talked in round 13 that we should play with anothers brs in RA, but when we joined ra, with our accs, hekate1 hited jamfs, and we go to furor, maybe if we didnt had take this action, furor would never be what it was.. bcoz we stay there a lot of time, organizating, etc, round 14 stamina bug was permissed by admins (ok but they canot use this bug to much) lol, in gangs like RA, just 1 acc was can to start robberies (lizo acc) if someone other started, he got kiked out from gang, or, a acc robbering non stop all the day = win the round.
    for me this round was ispanico round (the best italian bot) he made RA bot.

ROUND 15 = this is a calm round, RA stay out from this round, i dunno why, furor played alone, with silent assassins, and wwi helping, some saints members too.. this rounds emerged a new team, the start of crimasters, with me, jamfs, smoke, leia, rpx, and anothers that i dont remember..
    its just a strategy round, a lot of consumism of drugs, this round was the first that a br gang win, with name 24 becks, im glady i was leader.
    not to much to say about this round.. really was a easy round.

ROUND 16 = hunt round, this is the best round that i played, lol, i remember that all big the players learned how to hunt, and then started to hunt since 15/20k, or less, ****ing shit, this round i was friend of hekate that was my enemy in game, haha, (talk later about it)
    this round someday i take 5 hits in a rave, then i become smart and never more was hited,
    sh0b0 2 hits, lanzi 1 hit, a girl form ra that i dont remember 2 hits... lol

wwi play this round very well, always hunting sh0b0, and sh0b0 hunting wwi, they stay all the round with closed stats, but a day wwi take a hit, and never more stay at side of sh0b0...
    this round i was head of furor with smoke, organizating etc, andersen and old furor members had stoped, some day when i was at gang, karla that was my friend, take my pass and change to a RA acc, and milked a lot of our accs, this make RA so strong, and furor stay closed until finish this ruond, but when furor was milked, he stay togheter and donated all stats to fil, and in the LAST SECOND of the round, he sold all his drugs, and take top 1, RA stay pasm, bcoz they was think that all top 5 was their.
    historic round, and nice win from FIL!

this round happend the most interest think that i saw in tc, THE BIGGEST 1x1 in GANGS.
    it was day 70 about, furor mounted, and RA too, i remember we make gang, boths was with closed power, but noone knowed who could win, plastninja helped me to make furor strong, and this day we call RA for 1x1 in gang, this is very interesting, bcoz we was playing in lottery, beating without know if we could win, i remember that we started assault, and in 30 seconds all furor was accepted this hit, nice to play with good players, then i said to all, that we could win or lose, i start fight and lose, :s but i said, that day 100 we would return more stronger, as RA thinked they was a lot of strong they us, they dont grow their stats, and day 100 we retorned and kicked his ass
    continue
    Last edited by YuriWV; 08-10-2009 at 09:33 PM.

U think we care about TC History ? .. Now is more important TC CHANGE

when u see the history u can see what was good for tc, and what isnt. sure i care more new changes then history, but history is a nice point for to make tc better.

olla yuri long time no see... agree with u

man, you talk about players TC history, not about TC as a game.