Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Unhappy Save new people from being murdered

so...sad...they can't play because being intimidate with powerful gangster.

make a new in jail fighting please..

new players are protected until they have 200 respect.. they can't get killed in 1x1 with less than this respect.

then you can do several things to prevent of being murdered, for example:

- add in your contact list only players that you trust, or that you know, or change with them some messages on guestbook..etc.. before you add them.. this game is called 'thecrims', so its normal that many 'criminals' will try to kill you
    - make a nightife of your own, like this you wont get bad luck of someone stronger than you hit you in public raves.
    - never sleep in a gang. even with less than 200, if youre in a gang, and someone hit it, you can die..

those are the general ideas, but you will have to find your own tecnic.. just be smarter than the others.. and more criminal than the others and kill them before they kill you

good luck!
    **we all start as 'noobs'.. and we will end 'noobs' again..**

I got killed 5 times a row within 10 min and lost 40 credits trying to play! This is nonsense! You can't play with people just randomly killing you moment you get out of hospital! You have to improve this game or you will loose all the players that want to start playing.

people can only attack you if they are in your contact list. they can go there in 2 ways:

- if you add someone and he accept
    - or if you enter in a nightlife, and people who you find, will go to your contact list, but in red color. the red contacts can attack you, and to prevent this, go quickly in the hospital section, and make a surgery, then all the red contacts will disappear.

to dont have red contacts, create your own nightlife/rave, and take drugs from there, you wont find almost no one there, and you will be able to play more time without being killed

if you need any help on how start playing, feel free to ask some advises, thats what we are here for

Same thing happend to me and i just visited a clup i understand that red contacts cana attack you but come on what chance do i have with my respect at 332 and the others well above mine well the last guy that attacked me had about 7500 respect... What are my chances in this conditions ? There should be a rule that you can't attack someone with the XXXX amount diffrence between you, i think this is the best thing.

smokingangel, as i said before in this topic, you can to this:
    to dont have red contacts, create your own nightlife/rave, and take drugs from there, you wont find almost no one there, and you will be able to play more time without being killed
    332 respect against 7500, can be possible.. supose that this 7500respect guy have 500stats and 70.000.000$ and no weapons, and you with your 332 respect have 400stats + mean machine and nomex.. in this example you can win but the best is to create your own nightlife, and buy drugs there, and put a respect limit to enter, so that players with big respect cant enter in your rave

its almost impossible to make that rule for players to dont attack people much lower then them.. otherwise, for example, players who play for Top kills will not be able to play as they do now.. i think its understandable.. but we understand your dificulty now in the beginning.. if you have any other question, feel free to ask

have a nice game :*
    Last edited by Bluebaby; 12-19-2009 at 12:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebaby View Post
    smokingangel, as i said before in this topic, you can to this:

supose that this 7500respect guy have 500stats and 7.000.000$

have a nice game :*
    70.000.000$

yes Umbro, i forgot one zero, thanks for your correction :* its correct now