Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by ebichuman View Post
    I like it
    I'll add them to my wallpaper add todo and then put them on stuff when I get the time.
    I thought that TC is apolitical game with niether support for any political side nor religon. Something has changed, when you will officially support islam with its minarets and other stuff in the official webpage?

Hmm this is smelling like racism, zigac

Look , minarets are architectural buildings..Minarets arent only symbol of Islam.Minarets were places which used as science houses in many countries..Also these wallpapers are inspired of Istanbul city.There are full of minarets.And Istanbul is 2010 Europe Culture Center..

So man , is this a way of support Islam too?

Please , do not "act"
    Last edited by Emreforever; 02-05-2010 at 12:16 AM.

Racism in large point of view means that something is over other thing. Thats why I am asking if TC officially support it or others can make it with churches, temples, crosses and other symbol of their religion or TC will remain apolitacal and no-religion based. Thats all.

BTW: Due to missusing minarets as a strong symbol of Islam by extremists, Suisse stopped allowing to build these "buildings". Was it racistic or just counter-extremists or counter-terrorists? (Just a notice: Suisse is very free country).

emre bende ing fazla yok cevapladın için saol bu arada call of duty 4 dede camiler felan vardı yazarsan onlarıda yaz vesim sende saol yorum icn

Minarets arent places of terrorism and terrorists!!

edited by ebichuman
    Last edited by ebichuman; 02-05-2010 at 10:52 AM.

These are wallpapers, not polical pictures. In fact, they are simply pictures. I didn't see there were minarets on the pictures, and even if I would have, I wouldn't have reacted. All I saw was the skyline of a city, which goes well with the TC theme.
    Please stop putting meaning into pictures when there is none, be it that there's something in the picture or something missing that you feel should be there.

Good Work.

how do?

photoshop my bro