Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Quest competition - win TC2 test accounts!

Want to try out the new TC2 and be part of the development process from an early stage? Are you creative and like writing small stories? If so, this competition is definately for you!

Currently, the only quests available in TC are tutorial quests, but we'd like to expand on that. Your goal for this competition is to compose a quest. The quest should have about 4-5 parts (could have more or less, but ideally it should be about this length). The quest should be composed according to the following rules:

* Every part should have a text that explains what to do and why it should be done. Together the parts should form a story.
    * An appropriate min and max respect should be suggested.
    * An appropriate reward should be suggested.
    * only existing features in the game can be used.

Here's a very short and poor example how it might look:
    ----------
    Part 1. "Hey, my mom's a junkie and needs to score some coke. Bring me 5 Cocaine".
    Part 2. "Thanks for the drugs. Next I want you to assault this chick named "Lola" and lose"
    Part 3. "Actually, it was me who wanted the drugs and it was me dressed up as a girl when you met "Lola". I did it impress a girl who likes other girls. When she found out I was a guy she beat the crap out of me and now it really hurts. Please bring me 10 painkillers"

min/max respect 500/1000
    reward: $1000, shotgun
    ----------

For more examples please check out the tutorial quests for newbies under 200 respect.
    Devs will chose the three (might be more than three depending on how many we want to give TC2 accounts) best suggestions and give those players the opportunity to test TC2, also those three accounts will also be awarded with 50 credits each, and if we like the quests good enough, we'll implement them in TC1.

Submit your entries in this thread along with the id of the account you like to participate with.

Please, only post entries for the competition here, other posts will probably be deleted as I will try to keep this thread as clean as possible.

EDIT: The competition will end on march 29:th at 14:00 CET

EDIT2: Don't be afraid to have the stories for each part be more than one sentence. Be creative, write a real story consisting of tasks for each part.
    Last edited by ebichuman; 03-23-2010 at 08:31 AM.

A respected Mafia Don comes up to you in the Alley, he looks distressed. You learn his son has been mudered by the Crimcity russian drug king.
    If you decide to help him get revenge, he will make it worth your while.

----------
    Part 2. "You must be prepared for this, go buy nomex plated armour and a mean machine".
    You are now ready, your intelligence and tolerance is high, but is it good enough?
    Part 1. "Rob the russian drug king and bring me back the details of who killed my son".
    With the documents you obtained in the robbery, you learn this story is getting darker, the Don's own blood has betrayed him for money.
    Part 3. "The documents which show who killed my son were very useful, now go kill Fredo vizzini, I have given you his location now, go to the assualt and finish this.
    Before you shoot Fredo you learn, the real mastermind behind this murder is his brother, go earn the respect of the family and cut all the ties to this mess.
    Part 4. "I am very greatful for what you have done, now go finish this Giovanni Vizzini, should be in the nightclub -------- on Day -- Hour --. Find him and attack him".

The mafia Don was waiting for you in the Alley, he shakes your hand and gives you a large ammount of Special k. "You obtained 50,000 Special k"
    He then offers you more work in the future, you take your Special K and your job offer and the Don walks off into the night.

----------

Min/Max Respect: 5,500/7,500
    Reward: 50,000 Special K.

ID i want to use for TC2 testing - danielson69

all my own work can be changed if you want to edit it, also don't copy my idea =] I have lot's of ideas =]
    Last edited by Tisburyfam; 03-22-2010 at 03:28 PM.

Part 1: "Hey, long time I had my regular dose of coke. Get me a 10 and get cocaine."
    Part 2: That you back? You're pretty quick thanks. I've got another thing. Find athletes and disposed of on behalf of the Lalo.
    Part 3: By now you're back? Dude you are like you. Here you have a small reward.
    Last edited by nywi; 03-22-2010 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NeiiC123 View Post
    I didnt understood
    You must make mission?
    Like now on The Alley?
    yes.. new examples to be used on "The Alley"..

for nywi.. please read all rules Ebichuman gave..
    **we all start as 'noobs'.. and we will end 'noobs' again..**

Default Edited!

I didnt understood well
    So there is my idea

Part 1.

Story:

You are walking in dark Alleys in New York!And you meet one ugly guy,
    without any weapon or gangsta style..And he introduce yourself like a good Businessman,He said "Hi my name is Eric"..Can you help me?I need 500$,or mafia will kill me!Please leave me money in bank!500$ no more !

Later it show you:Aaaa..nice thank you for money!You get paid 2x more,1000$.

Part 2.

Story:

You left him cash on the bank,but now he have biggest problems.Long time ago he met one of best Businessmans.They played poker for a huge cash,but Eric didnt have money,and he promise "I will give you cash in one month!".Today is last day in that month.He want more from u,then it heppend "o.. shit boss is coming here with gun..Please go buy me S.W.A.T i want survive!"

Later it show you:Woow,maan you are life safer,Thank you for bought me S.W.A.T.You save me alive.

Part 3.
    Story:
    You bought him S.W.A.T,but he is realy nutritious man,he want more and more and more..He said again!Im so.. tired and i want relax.Bring me 10 weed.I will pay you 50$ more!

Later it show:You got your 50$ more.Im your debtor..you safe my life.. and you also bought me weed! Your mission is over!Thank you for Helping me!

min/max respect 500/800
    reward: $50 000,machine gun

on TC2
    Nick:NeiiC123
    ID:not important

Regards,Neiic
    Last edited by NeiiC123; 03-26-2010 at 07:23 PM.

Part 1 - That crazy, ta order to earn extra money?
    Part 2 - q yes I know, is this crazy, I want you to bring 5 Ecstacys.
    Part 3 - Thanks for Drugs. Next I see you have a shotgun for you to kill a crazy for me, if you kill him you can have this gun for you, His name is "Jack" Best known as the "Mafioso" he is the biggest pimp in the area, be careful why he has many minions.

min / max 50/300 respect
    Reward: $ 10000
    Last edited by aquintc; 03-22-2010 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ebichuman View Post
    Submit your entries in this thread along with the id of the account you like to participate with.
    please, dont forget to put with your participations, ID of accounts you want in TC2, in case that you win... (for who already participate, just "edit" your post, dont make new ones)

Thanks.
    **we all start as 'noobs'.. and we will end 'noobs' again..**

Thumbs up

You walk down the street and see a man coming right in your way. Only when his close enough you understand that, he is The Big Boss Man. He comes to your and is asking for your help !

Part 1 - Thank god I've found you here, please go to weapon shop and buy me a knife and bazooka, so I can show those Mafia guys, that they're nothing for me !

Part 2 - Thanks, man ! Oh no, it seems that, they are sending their backup ! Fast, go to weapons shop and buy me Nano Fiber Combat Jacket !

Part 3 - Again, you've saved my life, but it's not over, their sending their last alliance of Russian Elite Soldiers, so I need you to go to weapons shop and buy me an Ultimate Guard ! Hurry up !

Part 4 - Oh, yeah ! Thanks to your help the war with those guys from Mafia is over and again I can relax ! Please, the last favor I'm asking for you is to go and buy some Opium, let's say 50 units and hooker named Bunnie !

Part 5 - I can't believe that you did it ! Here is your reward !

Respect - min/max - 1500/unlimited

Reward - Miss Blonde ; $2,000,000 ; Mean Machine .

For TC2 test I want this account: SDupsis1

Part 1 : " One of your friends need help. Want to beat someone but his strength is not enough. Do an alliance with him and kill the enemy. "
    Part 2 : " Your combined all Power is smaller than the opponent. go to the seller's arms and buy 2 shotgun and 2 shining armor "
    Part 3 : " Man I've done dust .Better leaves my gang until he returns and killing us both . After you go I'll destroy the gang.

Part 4 : Because you helped i give Because you helped you give a reward as. Gets this small but as from an old friend. In the future can I get more I hope I can count on you a reward as. Gets this small gift like an old friend. If I need help I hope I can count on you.

Respect - min/max - 2000/6000

Reward - 1000 - Heroine ; $1,000,000 ; Body Armour .

For TC2 test I want this account: Cosmmin92

You are sitting on chair in central park. Its midnight. You check your clock again and you see, gangster who you were waiting for is late. There is no one around the area. You stand up, thinking to go home, but suddenly there appears 3 guys with shotguns. One of them is a person, who you were waiting for. He says: "Do you have thing, which i asked?" You don`t know what to answer, because thing what they want is 100,000,00 euro. If you won`t give it, they will kill your wife, they have took her. You can`t call police, they will kill she. But now he repeats: "Do you have cash?", and your answer: "Yes, sure.."
    So what you are waiting for? Give me it. You gave it, but they manipulated with you. They just took bag with cash and went away. You cant call police, because they will kill her. You love your wife very much, you will not let it like this. You are going to win them alone.

Part1: Go to Arms dealer and buy Sniper rifle, Deagle. Shining body armor.

Part2: Congrats, you did it! Now you have to buy a hooker, called Valerie. She will be sexy and she will help you. Everyone will look on her.

Part3: Well done! Now go to drugs dealer and buy some morphine, at least 20, because while they will be looking on Valerie, you with your friends will run to them and stick your morphine into their bodies.

Part4: Well done! Now you have to search for a help. You cant do it alone. You have to search one or more members, max is 3 plus you, so four. Make a gang and do gang assault on them. Power needed: 5200, you have to win.

Part5: Nice! You beated them! Your wife is back, your cash is back! You called police when they were sleeping and tripping, they are busted. Everything is okay now. Congrats!
    Nick: ICanDoTh4t
    ID:9330787
    Last edited by ICanDoTh4t; 03-22-2010 at 07:31 PM.