Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs down Tired of Cheaters?

I think its time we honest players took a stand against cheaters and need to force the admins to actually do their jobs. I'm sure many if not all of you have noticed that the top players not only have rediculous scores, they start getting amazing point jumps within the first 2 game weeks. Now if you have played this game as much as me you know that there is no way in hell you can make over 1000 pts of respect on the very first day no matter how lucky or good you are. Yet just about every player on the top list has done BETTER than this avg. by day 15. So if you want to make the admins. fix this then I want to start a petition. if you think cheating in this game is unfair and makes it less fun to play then just respond to this thread or take it to the next level as I have and write a letter to the admins. If I get even a few tens of responses I will personally fund a new server that is not only exactly the same as their game, the credits will be free for alley jobs and best of all there will actually be NO CHEATING!!!!!! **** these greedy pollacks for ruining a game over a $300 payout!

1000 points = 1k respect ? First day ? How long you been playing ?

Making 1k respect first day is easy , and no one has to cheat to do it .Not saying that some dont cheat , just that 1000 respect can be easily made in first day .

Just so you know the game and all parts included are Copyright © 2010 The Crims .

Also if you swear or insult someone's nationality in forum again you will be banned . Enjoy your game .

A game without cheaters, hmm, never thought about that one before. I think we must have forgot to run the disableAllCheating() function in the game code.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Just want to ensure you, weenjaytawp, that we share your concern. We are constantly on the hunt for cheaters and we've built an elaborate system to detect those who cheat. Still, there will surely be cheaters no matter how hard we try. If you have ideas on how to find these cheaters so we can punish them, you are more than welcome to share these ideas, and if possible, we will implement them.

Quote Originally Posted by weenjaytawp View Post
    I tNow if you have played this game as much as me you know that there is no way in hell you can make over 1000 pts of respect on the very first day no matter how lucky or good you are.
    You are kidding, right?

no, he don.t, weenjaytawp if do 1k in 1 day is nothing...

Default banned

I learned that to grow the game, we have to make good friendships and make many crimes. Really tired, and very. I even get eight hours online making crimes.
    The game becomes complicated, really consider a good rpg.
    In this round I had a good partnership, and after examining several ways to get a good connection, I think I must have someone bothering because VanessaBHZ banned all my accounts. My top must be bothering her, why not be your friend. I sent a ticket for my ban to be reviewed and have received no proof of her ban.
    So my last resort is you, and I hope you can help me. I (DeeKay) and my friend, we are good players, in addition to, buy credits, as you can see, that is, we are good customers.
    Tips in the game, citing the purchase of drugs to sell the docks, and for that we must be quick and refresh the page constantly. That is not the reason for the ban? I honestly do not understand.
    I hope our ban is withdrawn, to return to play, because our daily gang had some 25 players, and it would be awful if everyone could stop playing.

If you check our ban was put by VanessaBHZ, not by Bot Hunt. Strange, no?

Thanks,
    DeeKay
    Last edited by deekay; 05-21-2010 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deekay View Post
    Banished by VanessaBHZ, and I never did spamm or used BOT.
    Please remove the ban, I am almost one year player.

Thx,
    DeeKay
    use
    The Crims - Powered By Kayako eSupport

or if u have problems with a crew member speak with his leader but i think u do something

For ADMINS,

I've done it and nothing was done. Simply ignore the messages. A real mess. VanessaBHZ solves nothing, only bane who bothers her friends, favors them. Below is a proof, it is in GB, for anyone reading, who is her friend is favored, this is fact.

xCalmOx [ID: 12126033]
    2010-05-10 21:43:59
    vanessa tem como desbani minhas spys ? bjomiliga :*
    vanessa is to unban my spys ? bjomiliga :*

VanessaBHZ [ID: 4992012]
    2010-05-10 22:08:07
    Querido... me passa os nicks por favor
    Dear ... pass me the nicknames please

xCalmOx [ID: 12126033]
    2010-05-11 13:52:35
    calmoo , calmookiller , calmo1 a calmo30 obg :*

Now, after several attempts, I stopped playing, since the bias dominates, and know that like me, many people will stop for the same reason. And I'm sure many people have quit because of VanessaBHZ.
    Surely you ADMINS are seeing the number of players going down and you know that most numbers are ONLINE spys, so you should treat its users better and better choose his staff.

deekay ,just because some player asked in vanessa's guest book for something does not mean that the player was granted the request ..

For your information those accounts mentioned and many more are still perm banned .