Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    A game without cheaters, hmm, never thought about that one before. I think we must have forgot to run the disableAllCheating() function in the game code.
    Nah, u forget to run the function "pay someone to make an anti-bot system if ur not able to make any better", stingy. Sorry but I couldnt hold it on. (only joking)

U must agree to me that this anti-bot system, if even it should be called "anti-bot" is too old, the last changes in books face to make bots stop to run is already Cido's work, realy its tooooooo old.

I must remind y'all as well that ppls dont wanna see any changes in gandalf to catch all the bots running in TC, they dont realy care abt it. I know that some changes in the last times was made in pannel to easy snatch this poor bots but never mind, ppls dont want it, they wanna see no bots running into TC page. GET IT!!

PS:I saw that in the last days some of u were working at least, cuz the italian bot(the one running in prompt, realy funny ) stopped to run cuz a simple change in tc code which make the bot get confuse and stop to run.(I think it was some change around this).

Im not able to understand why u still keep using this captchas if u already know they are realy poor and broken. The one in PhP was updated by the last time I think in 2007 to 2008. The CSS captcha was an example given by Cido and u exacly use the same codes he gave to u, later he told ya to put the green line in border 'n make pixels a lil bit poor to make it work a lil better, and it was exacly what u did. Dont u think that he can break this captcha any time he want if u did everthing in his way?? Realy Marcus.

My poor opinion around this is simple, it is a phrase used by me always, "If u cant make something good enough(cuz it is not the area u work or anything else), firstly admit that in the world there is ppls more competent than u, then be able to choose the most of them 'n then pay by his ability.

This is it.

I am all ears to hear suggestions on how to stop bots. From my point of view a good anti-bot system must have "old" prevention methods as well to stop the most basic of bots. If you have suggestions on how to stop bot then you are welcome to contact me in private.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnd3ad View Post
    The CSS captcha was an example given by Cido and u exacly use the same codes he gave to u, later he told ya to put the green line in border 'n make pixels a lil bit poor to make it work a lil better, and it was exacly what u did.
    LOL. Nope, you're wrong...

Protectora, your nickname says it all. I will not discuss most anything here, I never got consistent answers, much less intelligent.
    I stopped playing, thanks to good management of their abuse looser crew member. I really was wronged by something to pay, my money, OK? It was not done me any favors.
    So stay with his half-dozen people, and I hope that soon, even this more you have, Think it's king is easy, hard is you really have an attitude.
    Last edited by deekay; 05-25-2010 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deekay View Post
    Protectora, your nickname says it all. I will not discuss most anything here, I never got consistent answers, much less intelligent.
    I stopped playing, thanks to good management of their abuse looser crew member. I really was wronged by something to pay, my money, OK? It was not done me any favors.
    So stay with his half-dozen people, and I hope that soon, even this more you have, Think it's king is easy, hard is you really have an attitude.
    why are u spam yet? ? nobody will listen u here, make a ticket speak in prv with a administrator, and don.t say bullshits,read again the rules and after that speak

Quote Originally Posted by deekay View Post
    I never got consistent answers, much less intelligent.
    You wont get a consistent answer on the Forums regarding this subject as this is not the place for it and we don't discuss it here. To get an intelligent answer you need to ask an intelligent question first. If you come here screaming out loud, throwing words left and right without any sense, you will be treated with a grain of salt and "oh the irony" attitude.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton