Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Germany or Spain ,one of them ;d -_-

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnd3ad View Post
    Ok, they have 4, but WE HAVE 5, and by the way, are u italian?? are u german?? Nah ur sweedan, YOU ARE 0 STARS. sorry.

OMG i could swear he was italian !! he is Swedish bubHABUuabUABUABUBAUBAUBUAuBA shut up idiot go back to your nest of mice idiot, try to come back here when your country has at least one world cup title HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

PS: until then you talk to finger _)_ what a donkey , who is Sweden in world cup HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

i forgot about italy they got the last world title in 2006 , but anyway we have 5 WE ARE STILL THE BEST ONE ... WE NEED TO LET OTHERS COUNTRY WIN TOO
    Last edited by Only4Win; 07-05-2010 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Only4Win View Post
    OMG i could swear he was italian !! he is Swedish bubHABUuabUABUABUBAUBAUBUAuBA shut up idiot go back to your nest of mice idiot, try to come back here when your country has at least one world cup title HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

PS: until then you talk to finger _)_ what a donkey , who is Sweden in world cup HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

i forgot about italy they got the last world title in 2006 , but anyway we have 5 WE ARE STILL THE BEST ONE ... WE NEED TO LET OTHERS COUNTRY WIN TOO
    "shut up idiot go back to your nest of mice idiot" seriously dont speak about money with me plz go back eat ur trash. and if u hate swe why do u have swedish team pick? SK:gaming = swe computer players ! ****ing retard.
    and u did it again, "bubHABUuabUABUABUBAUBAUBUAuBA ,HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH, HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA", dude there is something wrong with your keyboard!?

And what do u want me to do about swe havent won world cup ? :S and why laugh ? what have u done for ur country? eh.. eh.. eh.. ? aaah I see u eat whole Brazil trashes ? nice work.. =D

Quote Originally Posted by thejordgubb View Post
    "shut up idiot go back to your nest of mice idiot" seriously dont speak about money with me plz go back eat ur trash. and if u hate swe why do u have swedish team pick? SK:gaming = swe computer players ! ****ing retard.
    and u did it again, "bubHABUuabUABUABUBAUBAUBUAuBA ,HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH, HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA", dude there is something wrong with your keyboard!?

And what do u want me to do about swe havent won world cup ? :S and why laugh ? what have u done for ur country? eh.. eh.. eh.. ? aaah I see u eat whole Brazil trashes ? nice work.. =D
    Dude i think you are misunderstanding something ... who said i hate swe ?? we are talking about football .. and i have just said who is sweedan in world cup .. well who cares about pick this is not involved in this conversation and there is not wrong with my keybord uahBhuabhabuhuhaUHuBHbuhuhabuh HAHAHAHAHHAHA im just rofling at you (smirk)

"seriously dont speak about money with me

just one more thing .. don´t pretend to be the guy here cuz , behind a computer everyone is rich , handsome and strong so stfu please and go back to your nest of mice little kid :*
    Last edited by Only4Win; 07-05-2010 at 08:23 PM.

I would advise you both to mind your language.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

no worries kirk this conversation is over for me !! whatever

sorry Sir. Kirk

but Only4win, dont talk about money my neighbour donate money to an Brazilian girl every mounths, I have never heard about a Brazilian giving money to a Swe ?

over and out (bye)

sorry Sir. Kirk

but Only4win, dont talk about money my neighbour donate money to an Brazilian girl every mounths, I have never heard about a Brazilian giving money to a Swe ?

over and out (bye)
    Pls keep yer mouth closed, you're still a kid, u dont have money, your dads have money, but we have our own money so we can talk abt money, but u not, a kid thinking it rulz something here.

What do u meant abt yo neighbor donating money to that kind of brasilian girl?? Its a donation like anyother donation, but u know where that girl live, whats her conditions?? I dont think so.

Dont talk abt money with us cuz sweedan in genneral probably have a better life quality than Brasil but as a world power what is your country?? We're the 4 largest energy producer in the world talking abt oil production as well, we are among the 5 largest steel producers in the world, we are the THE BIGGEST SOYBEANS PRODUCER in the world.

And at the begin of this year one Brasilian have increaded his money and he is now the 8º richest man from all of the world
    Last edited by TheUnd3ad; 07-05-2010 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Only4Win View Post
    just one more thing .. don´t pretend to be the guy here cuz , behind a computer everyone is rich , handsome and strong so stfu please and go back to your nest of mice little kid :*
    Totally agree, in this ****ing game all think to be rich , and maybe never have done some jobs in their life. All have f1 cars and bla bla bla

Try to live alone, try to earn ur money alone, after you can start to talk