Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Question About Rabbit Mode (Sorry in advance)

I know this question has been repeatedly ask on the forum, yet after a good amount of time searching, I have yet to find a true answer to my question.
    I am still unsure of the benefit of Rabbit Mode. I am aware that it lets you share your account with any just like trusted accounts, but I do not see the point.
    People said you can "transfer stats to your main account" using a secondary rabbit mode account, yet I do not see how this is possible.
    So here comes the cliche question, what exactly is rabbit mode used for? Say I have one non rabbit account and one rabbit mode account, how can I use this rabbit mode account to benefit my main account?
    I hear people do this all the time and yet I am unsure of how to go about this. I am sorry about my lack of knowledge on the subject, and I hope you can help my out in this predicament. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you.

-EbiSmo

Hello,

Rabbit mode accounts are mostly used by good players and teams for sharing. The benefit is that the team members can share it by password. Non rabbit mode accounts can be shared only by trusted relation. You can log in the trusted account after 10 minutes of the account's inactivity. Just imagine how much time players would lose if you had to share all of your accounts in normal mode...

For any further questions you can get back to us.
    Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by DareRulz View Post
    Hello,

Rabbit mode accounts are mostly used by good players and teams for sharing. The benefit is that the team members can share it by password. Non rabbit mode accounts can be shared only by trusted relation. You can log in the trusted account after 10 minutes of the account's inactivity. Just imagine how much time players would lose if you had to share all of your accounts in normal mode...

For any further questions you can get back to us.
    Regards.
    Agree with you.. how so stupid to make 10 cred exampel evry time to logg in trust acc...
    ;D