Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Again only AC?

Default Again only AC?

I prefer to have soon on TC again max robb only AC for 1 round. It was funny, and won those who were better players, not those who were robbing in topggs mucher...

Only new FK would be better xD

yes only ac is good

ya lets cancel the FK and rob only AC to get ready to discuss the next suggestion:

"bring back FK, crew mofos "
    I should be banned!

I absolutely agree with ICanDoTh4t, please only one rr make ac gg without DF;FP;CR'FK, OK.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by ICanDoTh4t View Post
    I prefer to have soon on TC again max robb only AC for 1 round. It was funny, and won those who were better players, not those who were robbing in topggs mucher...
    u stupid idiotas... bring back fk and old school! fk max members 17 and power 15k!

then u devlopment will have much money around ya and much more player will start play!

my advice ! thx
    Only God can JUDGE Me

Hate it or love it... Im The King

yes ac is good , and max 3 ppl per team

not good not bad i don't care about robb but if want change make like the same random xD but make some change an example fk on day 60 df day 80 something crazy and robb not on for many days that's it .

Quote Originally Posted by Adelaa View Post
    u stupid idiotas... bring back fk and old school! fk max members 17 and power 15k!

then u devlopment will have much money around ya and much more player will start play!

my advice ! thx
    Why stupid? coz players wil need to make stats not to robb in public gangs all day or?I like this idea for what u need fk except to robb in public gangs? Ac is enough

Quote Originally Posted by AFUNA View Post
    ya lets cancel the FK and rob only AC to get ready to discuss the next suggestion:

"bring back FK, crew mofos "
    May be but probably less players will ask for fk than for the actualy rob systeme. i dont care ac or fk but not this shit rob that are in place now !