Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default I cant play, sth logout me!!!

Hi, i back for TC and I cant play. My account is logged off and I see this info:

You have been logged out because an unauthorized script has been detected in your browser, hence breaking rule #5. Please disable this script in order to play.

What is going one? I dont have any script for TC and I cant play. I have some script for Rapidshare, but even when I turn off GM logout still work. Delete this stupid system please.

Quote Originally Posted by turek123 View Post
    Hi, i back for TC and I cant play. My account is logged off and I see this info:

You have been logged out because an unauthorized script has been detected in your browser, hence breaking rule #5. Please disable this script in order to play.

What is going one? I dont have any script for TC and I cant play. I have some script for Rapidshare, but even when I turn off GM logout still work. Delete this stupid system please.
    Uninstal bots/scripts from pc and tc wil work this is a good sistem anti bots now the number of botters wil decrease

uninstall scripts! or any add-on that allow scripts to be installed -.- its against rules any script or any add-on that can give you guys advantages on game :/

and this system will not be deleted! delete all scripts and add-ons, its the only solution..

p.s: and Turek aka S*****.. be good boy^^ dont create nothing
    Last edited by Bluebaby; 07-25-2010 at 03:09 AM.
    **we all start as 'noobs'.. and we will end 'noobs' again..**

Same problem here. NO scripts..

Please tell me the exact browsers and version numbers you are using.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Last Firefox, but now make new profile and everything is ok.

You made a new account or reset your profile?
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

I made new profile on Firefox, only for TC. In main I have a lot of addons and cant disabble all or find which cause problems.

If you have anything that tampers with the site itself like an adblocker then you will not be able to play TC.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by turek123 View Post
    I made new profile on Firefox, only for TC. In main I have a lot of addons and cant disabble all or find which cause problems.
    Turek, just uninstall all your scripts, and all will be fine^^ and yes you can disable them all.. who make them know how to disable them^^ anyway, your complains have non-sense.. you only trying to find a way to use your scripts.. or are you expecting that memox or anyone will tell you what its blocked, so you can run your scripts? its non-sense as i already said..
    **we all start as 'noobs'.. and we will end 'noobs' again..**