Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nice Game :\ ..

Default Nice Game :\ ..

I dont know why but every day and every time when i open my acc all insult me in squad ! All this (great) players and nobody see but if i insult 1 time , but just 1 time result ban chat or other kind of ban ..
    [131 19:10] <IceTeaLimon> stfu stanyk licker
    [131 18:55] <IceTeaLimon> sugi *ulaaa (translator) know what mean..
    [131 19:13] <IceTeaLimon> bag *ula in mat
    [131 19:14] <IceTeaLimon> mata

And this was today i dont report becouse i dont like but everty day make me be nervous,,, .Thx

i didnt insult ya, i insulted this player: Free Online RPG: The Crims - xXuNd4sTyLeXx cuz he insulted me. anyway protectora already answered u.

Sorry, but I must write here. Before few days one team got ban, that wasn´t ban exactly but bug in system. They couldn´t log and transfer booze for 2 days. I helped them write to support centrum. They have got no answer till now and they earned less money as they could earn. And It it really silly to look what´s happening here now. Some guys write this: One man insulted me but I won´t REPORTED it, it makes me nervous. And man who "insulted", got ban. I am not sure if this is right way to show players how to respect rules. I am old player and I always respect rules. But for next time maybe I will log here and start scream without solve problem with support centrum. It helps more than respect rules as I can see. Ban for this man is absurdly, sorry....

Thx for answer...

Well, 1st you didnt got ban by a bug, it was because you insult someone... 2nd i have already seen some players get banned until end of round for insults.. banned by 24h real hours.. but for 10 hours you have been the first, so i dont thinks its right to ban someone by 10 hours and then someone by same reason for 24h or a week or until end of round, and i have sended a ticket to support also about this subject and i am still waiting for an answer at one week almost.. It seems that no one knows what to answer us... It seems that you guys insulted a player and you got a fair ban for that, but then the ban was removed earlier than normal... who knows why... (think)

So my question is: For how long does an insult give me ban? there is some rule for that? or it depends the players name and crew name?

Regards,
    Timoteo

Depends what you say him and sometimes yes depends who insult you

2 days for insult if you get less than that you shouldn't be complaining .As for longer bans for same insults depends how many times you been banned before for for same rule violation. Some people are slow learners .

Hi,

2 real days? or 2 tc days?

Thats the point.. i havent be banned, gorylaz had... and if the rule is 2 real days why did they get less? Because kedul and milan needed to put some more booze inside the acc?
    Dont thinks its fair.. they are complaining about the 15 try at dealer that they lost (they wont get them back for sure) and i am complaining because they only lost 15 and i dont gonna have any profit with that also.. i am just trying to understand what's the guideline crew use here, because if there is not any guideline and everyone do what they want depending on crew and player/team name this game just dont worth the effort of 90% of the players here...
    Waiting feedback here once by ticket it seems that everyone's in holidays (yes i know you also deserve it )

2 real days, anyway i think its not fair, i said someone suck my cock and i took ban from game? i loled. i saw insults 10x worst and they didnt took anything, anyway i wont cry in forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Timoteo View Post
    Hi,

Thats the point.. i havent be banned, gorylaz had... and if the rule is 2 real days why did they get less? Because kedul and milan needed to put some more booze inside the acc?
    Dont thinks its fair.. they are complaining about the 15 try at dealer that they lost (they wont get them back for sure) and i am complaining because they only lost 15 and i dont gonna have any profit with that also.. i am just trying to understand what's the guideline crew use here, because if there is not any guideline and everyone do what they want depending on crew and player/team name this game just dont worth the effort of 90% of the players here...
    Waiting feedback here once by ticket it seems that everyone's in holidays (yes i know you also deserve it )
    I dont understand THIS RUlE when you register acc , you must accept " i have 18 years old or blablabla " so , where crew have problem if someone dont like other and insult him ? :d its just words they dont do nothing bad

Quote Originally Posted by Timoteo View Post
    Hi,

we got faster than normal coz it was unfair ban... word ''bastard'' is tc word its in assault in eng language ''Beat some bastard or bust a cap in one of the other players'' also if we have to be banned so must be banned leader of gang and not all ppl in gang thats why we got unban