Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nice Game :\ ..

Quote Originally Posted by kedul View Post
    we got faster than normal coz it was unfair ban... word ''bastard'' is tc word its in assault in eng language ''Beat some bastard or bust a cap in one of the other players'' also if we have to be banned so must be banned leader of gang and not all ppl in gang thats why we got unban
    surreee , but day 184 tugas will say , corrupt crew they lost because crew help gorilaz

Quote Originally Posted by WssK View Post
    tugas

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters

wssk

Tugas dont gonna say anything.. i am not trying to prejudice them, if you read carefuly i say that i know that we wont going to win anything with the support tickets. However if i am playing i have the right to see it clarified or not? And if a crew come here and say that what kedul said is correct i will shut up because i will be clarifyed, i will not cry for days (weeks?) in the forum like other..

So, i will wait for someone of crew answer..

PS. Word bastard is not an offense but camel is? OMG

Exclamation

surreee , but day 184 tugas will say , corrupt crew they lost because crew help gorilaz
    Wsk don't talk shit pls, i know olympic/goorilazz guys play fair, i never used this argument.We just want to know why crew unban they after 2 tc day, just that.
    But this is funny, you "the baby crimes" always cry on forum and tell us to don't get some excuses for loose? don't make me laught

Quote Originally Posted by Timoteo View Post
    wssk

Tugas dont gonna say anything.. i am not trying to prejudice them, if you read carefuly i say that i know that we wont going to win anything with the support tickets. However if i am playing i have the right to see it clarified or not? And if a crew come here and say that what kedul said is correct i will shut up because i will be clarifyed, i will not cry for days (weeks?) in the forum like other..

So, i will wait for someone of crew answer..

PS. Word bastard is not an offense but camel is? OMG
    kedul said true , but no one from crew must anwers u ...

camel is not also , just when crew was need hekate gang in top 1 , they gave ban for leader polish gang and few members and after it started bans for this " word "

but no one from crew must anwers u ...
    Yes they have.. not here, but in the ticket i have sended one week ago they have to...

Quote Originally Posted by Timoteo View Post
    Yes they have.. not here, but in the ticket i have sended one week ago they have to...
    they dont have to anwers ur question about ban someone , just if it was ur ban

I took ban cuz i said " suck my dick " rofl. How much players say it in TC chats per day?

Quote Originally Posted by SickM1ndStyle View Post
    Wsk don't talk shit pls, i know olympic/goorilazz guys play fair, i never used this argument.We just want to know why crew unban they after 2 tc day, just that.
    But this is funny, you "the baby crimes" always cry on forum and tell us to don't get some excuses for loose? don't make me laught
    I cry because someone get ban for 2 tc days not 8 ? just ur team crying here because of it now you know who make laugh here

Quote Originally Posted by SickM1ndStyle View Post
    i know olympic/goorilazz guys play fair,
    Yes, they are clean as a street whore.. (rofl)