Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Check this idea and coment please

Hi all,

I am writting here, because I got one briljant idea, which might be cool for everyone and this is one about this random events or captcha. Probably all people would like to see game without captcha because it is anoying to typing letters in this boxes anytime while you rob.

And because robbing is the main opportunity to raise respect and you need to rob all round long and half of this times typing this letters for captcha I think, that we should get some kind of award for this if you correct type this letters on.

Many players want to get as much stats and money as they can get and I think, that you can make all players satisfied and noone will take care about this random events if lets say if they get +20% more stats and money if they type correct letters in boxes while they rob single robs or gang all will be satisfied.

Game will cover some things which are anoying and repair some stuf which was done wrong from my opinion.

Other thing you should done is the alley. This is very good based and I like to do this kind of missions when you need to so something and missions which have some kind of story I think, that players which don't have gang and have about 20k respect this can be nice think, that he can get money and some other stuff or earn money in this way.

There should be more mission, I know that there are, but I will be happy if there will be made some missions which have story. And because this is a criminal game probably all people will like to do missions connected with criminal life.

Please coments all players and also our crew what do you think about this idea, because I think that this is good one.
    We are notthing, if we are only that, what we are for others!

Us slovenians have some briljant ideas Men se to zdi u redu. I think its a nice idea.

"Probably all people would like to see game without captcha because it is anoying to typing letters in this boxes anytime while you rob."

Means that your bot sux

Haha yeah thats what i thought too

Quote Originally Posted by ronson View Post
    "Probably all people would like to see game without captcha because it is anoying to typing letters in this boxes anytime while you rob."

Means that your bot sux
    Go to the bed and be a good boy, okay? Kenny don't want to see ya stay up so late...haha

It wont change a thing abt the way how bots works, dude!

Boters dont realy care if they gonna receive more skills for correct answers or not. U can receive more skills in robs than the boters cuz ur typing more correct answers than it but probably u wont stand more than 3 or 4 hours playing TC and the bot can stay 10, 12 hours playing tc, so in the end of this who is getting more stats?? U gettin' +20% in each correct answer and playing 4 hours or the bot playing 12 hours and typing less correct captchas than u??

I think, that you should read my post again, because I'm for people which play fair and not for people which plays with bots -.-

I think, that I write understandable english.
    We are notthing, if we are only that, what we are for others!

U should get the point to what I wrote.

Your changes wont change a thing in the game cuz things will keep going the same way, so thats why I think it shouldnt be done.

I dont know abt what are u talking but I was sure yer post was around change the way the botters play the game and give advantage to guys which play clean. Thats why I was explaning that this advantage is not enought to make people start thinking to stop use that kind of bots cuz they have more advantages playin' with it than to not using it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ronson View Post

Means that your bot sux
    I think you don`t know why these captcha codes ar so important for this game..even if it`s anoying

why didnt you post it to Feedback?