Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

View Poll Results: Should buying stats option be removed from the hospital?

Voters
322. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Stats should be gained not bought!

163 50.62%
  • No, I want to buy stats!

159 49.38%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dahakka View Post
    Yes, remove them that we can make other strategies. It would be nice to see playing this kind of game!
    agree, but need back old x1 formula.

Alfa.

Default sfh

Well, i must agree with no stats on hospital. No stats on hospital, less bots and the game will be more interesting.

I dont think it will be good to remove buying stats from hospital .... This is would be good only for old players

By : InfinityALB

Really, i mean it's bad idea i mean it's very bad idea

it's a brilliant idea cuz it will change the way of playing totally
    1- u will have to think of new techniques to make stats
    2- it will be harder to make stats so no1 will make like 20kk stats and this shit anymore
    3- it will bring back hunting EFFECTIVLY
    4- it will make the players look for gangs to attack cuz it will be effective way to make stats
    5- it won't be like a robbing race on rabbits , robs will be only for main and then they will think of a way to put more stats on main
    6- it will make players connect to each other again cuz it won't be easy to make ac or df or pf or cr or fk gang on ur own anymore

finally it will just make the game better and more exciting

Thumbs down

just a hard round nothing funny etc (puke)

Quote Originally Posted by commandonr1 View Post
    it's a brilliant idea cuz it will change the way of playing totally
    1- u will have to think of new techniques to make stats
    2- it will be harder to make stats so no1 will make like 20kk stats and this shit anymore
    3- it will bring back hunting EFFECTIVLY
    4- it will make the players look for gangs to attack cuz it will be effective way to make stats
    5- it won't be like a robbing race on rabbits , robs will be only for main and then they will think of a way to put more stats on main
    6- it will make players connect to each other again cuz it won't be easy to make ac or df or pf or cr or fk gang on ur own anymore

finally it will just make the game better and more exciting
    Nothing more nothing less. Such arguments relied on good players already several rounds ago but the blind devs never listen.

Weake up people, currently there are no gangs at all, null, 0, undefined Newbies cant play, "pro" made 1kk rabs and play alone, what do you think who will buy your creds? Ther is no war between gang, nothing happens, empty clubs shine, now there are a few hunters, what you did with this game, ehhh ....

Delete this shit from the hospital and this game will return to normality. It is strange that instead of acting to do a survey, I admire your awkwardness in the development of the game.

Of course my vote to yes, if only for one edition - worth!!!

It will be boring with drugs only than if that heppend we need more drugs :P

Exclamation

REMOVE and all player play again,is better

I agree idea