Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Congratz Crew Nice Job

[terça-feira, 16 de novembro de 2010 04:46] Nizari:

<<< look honey, loosteam bought anabolic in hospital on 7 accounts, from the same ip adress in the same second
    and they did it on 15 accounts
    4 seconds earlier
    what do ya think about that
    — Nizari, terça-feira, 16 de novembro de 2010 04:46

Just remind you all:

Round 43 players who got stats donation from bot accs got banned.
    Round 44 players who milked over than 7kk from bot accs didnt got banned.
    Round 45 players who donate stats from a supposed bot stats acc got banned - ACECOLD.
    And now after they re - check they post the winners, wow, amazing, they are the really winners!!!
    First of all we know what happened last round was really ridiculos, i ve seen amazing shit done in crew but now wow amazing, because its very very obvius why TeamBR got banned and why Acecold got banned so they could make the top friendly.
    Unfortunally we have in crew a dead body to fight for what is right not even to help just to make things right, was always a dead body and always will be becuase this poor girl she only wants to stay there doesnt matter if she shits or not she will just shut up.
    So congratz for bluebaby who protect her friends congratz for wene who made his top rank and congratz for those who never really followed the rullez by NOT giving THE RIGHT ban for those who hacked our accs and those who made the rullez as long as they have interest on it.
    Doesnt matter who won top1,2,3,4,5 and never will because the game is ok but crew stinks so have a nice day, nice life and just dont forget it that whaT comes around goes around but 3 times worst.
    PS:.Enjoing the bots this round ??? clap clap clap

/Mario - TeamBR
    Last edited by weback30; 11-25-2010 at 01:49 PM.

Okay, thats enough. I`m appalled.

I told it just to 1 person, as a friendly secret. I see that You all there prefered to use this knowledge for own purposes. One person pasted this to others, bad mannered. Others can`t keep a secret, very very bad mannered.

"A sinking man is ready to catch razorblade" - I can understand this. But the problem is that You are in oceans deepest depth. Sinked already. So what do You want to proove/show here ? That Nizari is talking too much to everyone ? In my opinion yes. You are trying to make a problems to person which shown a friendship to Your team, aren`t You ?

The truth is that I told it to 1 trusted person, it`s sad that this person got such an assholes as friends.

I understand Your problem, got banned for very similar, but much more controversial reason (Your ban reason is not controversial imo) in 39 th round. I know that pain and that`s why I tried to be friendly to You.

Now about 44 th round. It was a robbery. We milked 6,2 kk stats, yes. We have simply stolen them from rabbit mode accounts by using passwords. One of parts of this game (not necessary but possible and legal). The owners of milked stats tried to ban us, they were ready to do anything to ban us. It was obvious that we milked them the same way as You can milk some gang of noobs from square.
    How You can compare this milk to sharing accounts with someone who used bot ?

Now, when I`m mad on You let me tell something about Your teammates, russo, taba etc. I would ban them for eternity just for nicknames or just for trying to log in. It wasn`t a 1 single round in whole TC, or other games (edit) history when they played clean. And even don`t try to bullshit me that they won top in some rounds, it was just a luck. The hall of fame isn`t full of clean players, everyone who is playing long enough knows it.

Now my final question:

How dare You paste my private chat with 1 trusted person on public forum ? How dare You ?

Edit:Thecrims forum doesnt allow ads of other games, even if indirectly).

Edit2: Didn`t know it will be a problem, I`m sorry. / N
    Last edited by Nizari; 11-25-2010 at 11:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nizari View Post

We milked 6,2 kk stats, yes. We have simply stolen them from rabbit mode accounts by using passwords. One of parts of this game (not necessary but possible and legal). The owners of milked stats tried to ban us, they were ready to do anything to ban us. It was obvious that we milked them the same way as You can milk some gang of noobs from square.
    How You can compare this milk to sharing accounts with someone who used bot ?

How can i be sure that you really stolen those accs? how can i be sure that you didn't talk before round and agreed that you would pay for those stats if you could get away with that, and made a huge theatre? That's difficult to evaluate, and that's when a very important thing enter this game: INFLUENCE near the people who have to evaluate this situation.

Please note that i am not saying that this happened, i am just saying that is difficult to crew to get a conlusion on this, and that in the end the opinion of you that the crew have matters a lot to final decisions, because the thruth, only you and those rabbits owners know...

regards

Umbro told that he used a bot by his whole life. Ruined his reputation by saying it. Just to make us banned. Still not sure ?

Ayway it`s not the point. I made just a note about 44 th round.

I`m asking how dare You paste my private chat on public forum.

Whoever wrote it was not Mario, but a friend of yours Nizare, these words are unmistakable.
    Last edited by FillipeDark; 11-25-2010 at 11:36 PM.

I don`t care who wrote it. Whoever did it has a really bad manners. Thats all.
    Last edited by Nizari; 11-25-2010 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ****CC05 View Post
    [terça-feira, 16 de novembro de 2010 04:46] Nizari:

<<< look honey, loosteam bought anabolic in hospital on 7 accounts, from the same ip adress in the same second
    and they did it on 15 accounts
    4 seconds earlier
    what do ya think about that
    — Nizari, terça-feira, 16 de novembro de 2010 04:46

Just remind you all:

Round 43 players who got stats donation from bot accs got banned.
    Round 44 players who milked over than 7kk from bot accs didnt got banned.
    Round 45 players who donate stats from a supposed bot stats acc got banned - ACECOLD.
    And now after they re - check they post the winners, wow, amazing, they are the really winners!!!
    First of all we know what happened last round was really ridiculos, i ve seen amazing shit done in crew but now wow amazing, because its very very obvius why TeamBR got banned and why Acecold got banned so they could make the top friendly.
    Unfortunally we have in crew a dead body to fight for what is right not even to help just to make things right, was always a dead body and always will be becuase this poor girl she only wants to stay there doesnt matter if she shits or not she will just shut up.
    So congratz for bluebaby who protect her friends congratz for wene who made his top rank and congratz for those who never really followed the rullez by NOT giving THE RIGHT ban for those who hacked our accs and those who made the rullez as long as they have interest on it.
    Doesnt matter who won top1,2,3,4,5 and never will because the game is ok but crew stinks so have a nice day, nice life and just dont forget it that whaT comes around goes around but 3 times worst.
    PS:.Enjoing the bots this round ??? clap clap clap
    /Mario - TeamBR

Ok guys,
    Who is "Unfortunally we have in crew a dead body to fight for what is right not even to help just to make things right, was always a dead body and always will be becuase this poor girl she only wants to stay there doesnt matter if she shits or not she will just shut up." ????

Im asking... Who is "a dead body" and "poor girl" ... hauhauhau
    Last edited by VanessaBHZ; 12-03-2010 at 11:22 PM.

what are you talkin about vanessa?

@Emre...Really...i dunno LOL.