Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

View Poll Results: What do you think about the idea?

Voters
203. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great idea!

150 73.89%
  • It sucks!

43 21.18%
  • I don't know!

10 4.93%
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Default Trusted gang member

What if you hade the posibility to show the rest of the players that they can trust you?
    This idea works in the following way: You can become a "trusted" gang member by invitation from the gang leader. You can also request to become a trusted gang member and the leader will decide if you can or not.

The advantages of becoming a trusted gang member are:
    - You would be able to enter to gang of your leader anytime, even without invitation.
    - If you betray your gang you will automatically get a note in your profile telling the rest of the world about your actions. Betrayers would be exterminated, this kind of behavior would be gone forever.
    - You profile will show that you are a trusted gang member and that you are to be trusted (something like the VIP star)
    - If you don't want to be a "trusted" gang member anymore you will automatically receive a note in your profile "Was a trusted gang member of gang X" so leaders of new gangs can see that you have a good reputation.

Tell us what You think!
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

It sounds good. It's better to leaders, because is unneeded send invitation to all members again.

And all players will know who's trusted or not.

TcMaThEuS.

- You profile will show that you are a trusted gang member and that you are to be trusted (something like the VIP star)
    If you don't want to be a "trusted" gang member anymore you will automatically receive a note in your profile "Was a trusted gang member of gang X" so leaders of new gangs can see that you have a good reputation.

sure hahahahaha

member of gang X" ok but why when this memeer will chanege gang every 10 min examlple

member of gang X" & gang X"& gang X"& gang X"& gang X"& gang X"& gang X"& gang X"& gang X"& gang X"& gang X"& gang X"& gang X"& gang X"& gang X"& gang X"& gang X"& gang X"& gang X"& gang X"& gang X"& gang X"& gang X"& gang X"& gang X"& gang X"& gang X"& gang X"& gang X"

memox this is a great idea, but great would be if u give me the 2k creds stucked by zong , that would be great, but now no one has fault , u dont answer my partner arra , no one wanna take responsability for this and i am pissed off about it, i know this is not the right place to tell u this but anyway im doing it here. and btw this is a great idea , thats very great idea , not like those shits , remove hp stats and put gym , u did almost the same shit. just remove gym too, people want stats ? thats ok rob or hunt.

Sounds good.

Thumbs up Agree

Of course ... GooD IdeA

i love it

why not, can try put it ,to find out in practice (agree)
    mir haben lehrer den unterschied zwischen groß und kleinschreibung und die bedeutung der interpunktion zb punkt und komma beigebracht die das lesen eines textes gerade wenn er komplizierter ist und mehrere verschachtelungen enthält wesentlich erleichtert!

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysONLINE View Post
    memox this is a great idea, but great would be if u give me the 2k creds stucked by zong , that would be great, but now no one has fault , u dont answer my partner arra , no one wanna take responsability for this and i am pissed off about it, i know this is not the right place to tell u this but anyway im doing it here. and btw this is a great idea , thats very great idea , not like those shits , remove hp stats and put gym , u did almost the same shit. just remove gym too, people want stats ? thats ok rob or hunt.
    You are very welcome to contact me via The Crims - Powered By Kayako eSupport and give me time, dates and phone numbers used to buy these 2k credits and I will ask Zong what is going on. If you have paid for the credits then you should receive them!
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Thumbs up good job

that sounds fine