Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

View Poll Results: What do you think about the idea?

Voters
203. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great idea!

150 73.89%
  • It sucks!

43 21.18%
  • I don't know!

10 4.93%
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

good idea ? who need it ? naabs who can't make top own cuntry or gang medal ... maybe they will get " star" or shit like it ... but you trying make real gangs like old times , but u can't make it with this way , for me its bullshit . i will make ga on member of gang , then he is not trusted anymore ? yes yes now all "noobs" are argee but im sure after you make it there will be one big spam and crying " i got milked because someone enter in my gang without invite " and bla bla bla i hope you will think about it and dont make game worst

Thumbs up GooD

Great idea Memox !

By: AKIRON

Cool

looks good, let see in practice if is good too!

Default Its very good idea

That sounds nice but i want to ask if you cant give back buying stats ... cause this is no good ... you can rob and u have rabb with 150k resp (for example) and u cant do nothink with that money... try to make an Poll its only my idea

Quote Originally Posted by WsKxRyaN View Post
    good idea ? who need it ? naabs who can't make top own cuntry or gang medal ... maybe they will get " star" or shit like it ... but you trying make real gangs like old times , but u can't make it with this way , for me its bullshit . i will make ga on member of gang , then he is not trusted anymore ? yes yes now all "noobs" are argee but im sure after you make it there will be one big spam and crying " i got milked because someone enter in my gang without invite " and bla bla bla i hope you will think about it and dont make game worst
    (nod)

agree with wskuba

yes i can say the same just noob's who agree with it here.

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    What if you hade the posibility to show the rest of the players that they can trust you?
    This idea works in the following way: You can become a "trusted" gang member by invitation from the gang leader. You can also request to become a trusted gang member and the leader will decide if you can or not.

The advantages of becoming a trusted gang member are:
    - You would be able to enter to gang of your leader anytime, even without invitation.
    - If you betray your gang you will automatically get a note in your profile telling the rest of the world about your actions. Betrayers would be exterminated, this kind of behavior would be gone forever.
    - You profile will show that you are a trusted gang member and that you are to be trusted (something like the VIP star)
    - If you don't want to be a "trusted" gang member anymore you will automatically receive a note in your profile "Was a trusted gang member of gang X" so leaders of new gangs can see that you have a good reputation.

Tell us what You think!
    What if ... you change the medalf for top Gg I propose this.Each gang which loose the 1st position at the end of the round should have a medal for Looser top gg member (each member of the gang) What about this ?

In my opinion is very useless... We need other things in the game.

And about the last poll, It was "who want to remove stats in hospital" not who want to replace buy-stats system with another get-stats system
    If you dont want a multiaccount game remove every way to gain stats and implement raves only made by server (limited number of raves) or something like that.

this idea suckz ass :/ AlexUY here