Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

View Poll Results: What do you think about the idea?

Voters
203. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great idea!

150 73.89%
  • It sucks!

43 21.18%
  • I don't know!

10 4.93%
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

I thought its okey, but now i am tottaly agreed with wsk. It will be easy to milk many ggs, will be full of GA.

Offtopic:
    i am sorry, but when i voted for removing hp, i didnt thought there will be gym. If we remove stats so why the **** there is gym???? Lets remove gym + hp. Will be more fun in raves, will be back "gangs", cuz will be hard to make own FK. Thas my opinion.

Offtopic:
    i am sorry, but when i voted for removing hp, i didnt thought there will be gym. If we remove stats so why the **** there is gym???? Lets remove gym + hp. Will be more fun in raves, will be back "gangs", cuz will be hard to make own FK. Thas my opinion.
    totally agree with you!!!

how people can vote for something what they didnt saw yet ? make it on beta , let ppl watch it , and later make vote about it ,

Memox, nice decision. u have to implement that is game !

@ WSk, why are u still here? everybody know u use bots and u will be banned again and again , so i dont see the reason why u are here , memox ideea is a good one. and if u dont like it, u're not requied to play , understand ?
    Last edited by nelutzu; 02-16-2011 at 10:39 AM.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by nelutzu View Post

@ WSk, why are u still here? everybody know u use bots and u will be banned again and again , so i dont see the reason why u are here , memox ideea is a good one. and if u dont like it, u're not requied to play , understand ?

Alkoo? omg? i think you have a gap in mind... you have not being playing tc for long and you come & subject to bot usage for all ,,,,,,, naaby : D
    mir haben lehrer den unterschied zwischen groß und kleinschreibung und die bedeutung der interpunktion zb punkt und komma beigebracht die das lesen eines textes gerade wenn er komplizierter ist und mehrere verschachtelungen enthält wesentlich erleichtert!

lol it sucks but i voted i dont know :/

Quote Originally Posted by nelutzu View Post

dont cry because i ****ed ur " top gang " hahahaha .everyone know you are naab , and you will be always , and when you were buying my stats , i wasnt botter ? ha ha ha ... now shup up , and if i want i will be here , its not ur problem , go cry to mom bye

[QUOTE=IceTanatosResp;201516][haters gonna hate]

so result?

Most people seem to like the idea so it will be one of the ideas we'll work on next round. The top priority for next round is to fix the performance problems. We can add new features but if the game aint fast there is no fun in it right
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center