Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

View Poll Results: What do you think about the idea?

Voters
203. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great idea!

150 73.89%
  • It sucks!

43 21.18%
  • I don't know!

10 4.93%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    Most people seem to like the idea so it will be one of the ideas we'll work on next round. The top priority for next round is to fix the performance problems. We can add new features but if the game aint fast there is no fun in it right
    most "stupid" people ...

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    Most people seem to like the idea so it will be one of the ideas we'll work on next round. The top priority for next round is to fix the performance problems. We can add new features but if the game aint fast there is no fun in it right

It's a good feature. If you mean it with good intentions, it can be really helpful, but I'm afraid that people will misuse it for milking gangs (ga), or otherwise cheating other people. If you can prevent this, then it's OK feature and I'm all for it
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Romania View Post
    most "stupid" people ...
    Excuse me, but who You are to judge others if they are wise or stupid, without even knowing any of them ?

Your post disgusted me
    Last edited by Nizari; 03-04-2011 at 09:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Romania View Post
    most "stupid" people ...
    its good idea this trust gg members! and i belive it will be fine with ppl...
    the only thing is that i dont gett is! why the hell do ppl blame on the game about Train Center & the codes! this is what ya need! its easy make fk accs and rabbs and codes for botter nothing to blame on! jusst go and play ..

STOP WITH BLAMING PPL! THIS IS A NICE IDEA THAT MEMOX & ZED7 IS MAKING!

Quote Originally Posted by Pikacchuu View Post
    its good idea this trust gg members! and i belive it will be fine with ppl...
    the only thing is that i dont gett is! why the hell do ppl blame on the game about Train Center & the codes! this is what ya need! its easy make fk accs and rabbs and codes for botter nothing to blame on! jusst go and play ..

STOP WITH BLAMING PPL! THIS IS A NICE IDEA THAT MEMOX & ZED7 IS MAKING!
    Blaaah gayfux shut up ur just a rabbid here
    Btw that idea suck anyway is just a SS game so what implements or news to do to it better continue ur job to tc2 memox that tc1 is a old game now.
    Last edited by TheCrims; 03-12-2011 at 11:24 PM.

**** yea, when tc2 for? never? i believe.

hm...this idea is good for players who plays on respect..what about GAs...never will sell gang...and cant rename fast ...you will get icon and say godbye gangs...and there will be another xxxxx registred acc...

was thinking of reducing the waiting time to log in trust account

I find it a good idea , and it will make gangs much more interesting !support

nice idea!