Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default LAAG big LAAg in all servers!!

fix servers omg, how we can play this game???
    servers loading about 6s.. my internet speed is good for me. in mornings isnt are lags. but in the evening **** it :X:X

how can we play ?
    Last edited by TRUUSKUUUL; 12-01-2011 at 04:50 PM.
    [2011-01-07 23:35:15] Optimos: mam taka faze na fbi ze jutro zjem fbi zamiast obiadu

Quote Originally Posted by TRUUSKUUUL View Post
    how we can play ?
    Dont play. here is answer.

Memox/crew.

Is it only one server now ? Or is it 10 like before ?
    Anyway it is to slow on daytime.
    Mabye its time to uppgrade the servers or buy new ?

Quote Originally Posted by SvartiS View Post
    Memox/crew.

Is it only one server now ? Or is it 10 like before ?
    Anyway it is to slow on daytime.
    Mabye its time to uppgrade the servers or buy new ?
    The problem are the TC servers. I know a couple of players(including me) who have high speed fiber internet connection. Any website in the world takes maximum 2 seconds to load, but TC takes 5-10 maybe even 20-30 seconds to load. Never less than 5 seconds.
    This is UNACCEPTABLE!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by RazorBlade; 01-14-2012 at 02:45 PM.

The server is a shit!

Quote Originally Posted by GunnersFC View Post
    The server is a shit!
    I have done some math

"So how do you work out the theoretical max players your server can hold? Simple. Use this formula: your upload speed in Mbps / 0.04
    For example, if you have a 1Mbps upload speed you can assume that you will be able to hold 25 players (1 / 0.04 = 25).
    However, 25 players will completely max out your bandwidth and your players will experience lag, disconnections, and other annoyances. Remember that this number is just the theoretical max players that you can hold. To be more realistic, you need to assume that only 75% of your total bandwidth will be available to your server at any given time.
    To work out the realistic max players your server can hold, use this formula: theoretical max players * 0.75
    Using the example above, we see that 25 * 0.75 = 19. So for a 1Mbps connection you should probably limit the number of available connections to 19."

Using the information above, which are tested and regarding the fact that TC has lag when more than 800 players, it results that TC server has a bandwith of ~50Mbps (which is half of my bandwith)

This is just not ok...
    In my country server with 1Gbps bandwith is like 4euros/month.

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBlade View Post
    I have done some math

"So how do you work out the theoretical max players your server can hold? Simple. Use this formula: your upload speed in Mbps / 0.04
    For example, if you have a 1Mbps upload speed you can assume that you will be able to hold 25 players (1 / 0.04 = 25).
    However, 25 players will completely max out your bandwidth and your players will experience lag, disconnections, and other annoyances. Remember that this number is just the theoretical max players that you can hold. To be more realistic, you need to assume that only 75% of your total bandwidth will be available to your server at any given time.
    To work out the realistic max players your server can hold, use this formula: theoretical max players * 0.75
    Using the example above, we see that 25 * 0.75 = 19. So for a 1Mbps connection you should probably limit the number of available connections to 19."

Using the information above, which are tested and regarding the fact that TC has lag when more than 800 players, it results that TC server has a bandwith of ~50Mbps (which is half of my bandwith)

This is just not ok...
    In my country server with 1Gbps bandwith is like 4euros/month.
    memox fix the servers please its pretty laggy around tc!
    Only God can JUDGE Me

Hate it or love it... Im The King

no rabbits, and so ****ing big lags... i can't understand what are you doing these 6 years because after every round start we have always same problems, and now is worst than ever.
    for example:
    - my gang was attacked (Day 8 22:26). I didn't get any message at that time.
    - (Day 8 22:2 we was attacked for a second time and I died.
    - (Day 8 22:29) I was died but I still was making gang robberies with all my skills.
    - (Day 8 22:30) Still robbing BG and only after this robbery i saw the hospital without any notice before.
    If you never failed you never lived.

idk why you guys cry, my internet connection SUCKS, but thecrims is working VERY WELL...so what`s the problem?