Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: End of credits

Default End of credits

I am here to complain about this event creditos.Antes of all this confusion, I had 70 credits in my main account, and today when I woke up there were 0. I think they did a MEMOX holy shit bug in the system and he had to take responsibility for the losses, and not taking out the credits of all or rollback, because the fault was his, not his players TheCrims. I hope a solution to my 60 credits''stolen''

I lost credits to
    about 200, but I do not remember exactly how much.
    because I did not have all credit on the same user.
    all credits we got in gift from thecrims is also gone :s

Svartis

You guys really thought that you will get something from the crims for free ?

They are thieves and crooks, they don't see anything except the money and friendships.

The credits where only for use during yesterday as said in the article. There was a mistake as I said in the newspaper when rabbits got credits as well and they could be used in bounty, that wasnt intended and I've cleaned up the traces of this yesterday and today. I've been very careful to not remove any purchased credits but if you've lost purchased credits then please report to me via the support center and I will help you.

Im gonna get back to you on the above reported cases here.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by Allanjpa View Post
    I am here to complain about this event creditos.Antes of all this confusion, I had 70 credits in my main account, and today when I woke up there were 0. I think they did a MEMOX holy shit bug in the system and he had to take responsibility for the losses, and not taking out the credits of all or rollback, because the fault was his, not his players TheCrims. I hope a solution to my 60 credits''stolen''
    I've checked your account 14472527 and it has not been affected by these changes. If you have other accounts that have been affected then please write to credits department in support center and I will take care of it from there.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by SvartiS View Post
    I lost credits to
    about 200, but I do not remember exactly how much.
    because I did not have all credit on the same user.
    all credits we got in gift from thecrims is also gone :s

Svartis
    I've checked your transactions on the Svartis account and almost all transactions yesterday came via bounty and from other accounts. As I've said above and in the newspaper it was a mistake that these credits could be used in bounty and reverting it had to be done.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Default sumed credits

memox , I had 210 credits before it happened, now I have 140 could check my account? ID: 9541467 / tranks !
    o topo da inteligência é alcançar a humildade

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    if you've lost purchased credits then please report to me via the support center and I will help you.
    Sorry, but this really sounds like blablabla.. i have get answer only TWO times from tc support center, even i have been there for like a 15 times +/- but whatever, thats not the point. i made ticket at support center, but again and like always - NO ANSWER, so i will talk here what i want to say, hope i will get any answer..

ok, i understand that u made mistake etc etc etc, i understand that u removed credits too, no problem. but problem starts here - if u remove credits which u gave to everybody by mistake, so please DONT REMOVE CREDITS WHICH PPLS HAD ALLREADY, like u did to me!! u can check all my transfers on acc [id=9079693] on this account i had 40 credits from ur gift creds which i get by bountie, ok, remove them, no problem, more i had on this acc 80 creds which was transfered for everyone to use in 1st december, i used them for vip package and for hookers extra 10% production.. thats not all, more i had here credits which wasnt from ur "gift creds". on this acc was 200 credits which i had as bounty on Reality [id=10624012] since day 45, so those credits was MY CREDITS, but today when u removed ur gift creds, u removed my 200 credits too, which didnt had any interconnection with ur gift creds. so i hope that i will get back my 200 creds.. BIG MISTAKE!

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    I've checked your account 14472527 and it has not been affected by these changes. If you have other accounts that have been affected then please write to credits department in support center and I will take care of it from there.

Memox

This account is not my main, you found the bill was wrong in thinking that the name of this forum. The main account, and owner of 60 credits is Alanjpa stolen ID: 9558600, if you check the day before the anniversary of the game, you will see that there were these 60 credits. Another observation:

What is the advantage of you and put Zed & Memox theft for 24 hours, and the first 6 hours the theft was buggy, and after all servers with a huge lag, making it impossible to steal and do stats / money. I hope you reflect on these things so that they can no longer occur and cause as many problems

TheCrims LAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG BRAZIL

Please send a ticket to support center/credits department if you think that some of your real credits have been removed.
    Each account received 20 temporary credits during one day.You should spend those credits,not to transfer into the main account via bounty.