Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Creditss

Default Creditss

Hello the crims admins... Before The crims birthday came i had 450 creds and on the crims birthday i put aboutt 500 more creds in acc that i spend alot of them and i had about 550... but when the crims birthday gone with it gone my credits too.. i had 450 NORMAL CREDITS and now have got 0.. please can i get a reply for this...

Id: 10788361 ...

Helloooo adminss can i get a replyyy i need my creds back/////

Quote Originally Posted by ICorleoneI View Post
    Helloooo adminss can i get a replyyy i need my creds back/////
    I have same situation with 200 credits . (Daniel4ever account) :Swtf

I've stared to go through all the reports about missing credits and will check each case individually today.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

That is good. Thank u and please check me fast i want use creds ship :S

Quote Originally Posted by ICorleoneI View Post
    Hello the crims admins... Before The crims birthday came i had 450 creds and on the crims birthday i put aboutt 500 more creds in acc that i spend alot of them and i had about 550... but when the crims birthday gone with it gone my credits too.. i had 450 NORMAL CREDITS and now have got 0.. please can i get a reply for this...
    The credits you say you put on the account all came from your rabbits with birthday credits. With regard to how many of those credits you spent you have about the same amount of credits on your account now as before the birthday. I dont see any reason to adjust the amount of credits you have on your account.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by ddd01 View Post
    I have same situation with 200 credits . (Daniel4ever account) :Swtf
    The same situation here as with the account above. You've transfered credits from rabbits and used some of them as well. So I see no reason for change since you have about the same amount of credits now as before the birthday.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Memox u dont understand... i had 450;;; put 550 from bday and spend all bday creds... affter that u delete my normal creds... WHY WHY WHY???? now i put 300 more creds but not froom u from myself bcz i need to win this rr :S

I just want my 450 creds that i win and buy with my forces back.. just that cuz u deleted me without any rights :S i didnt break rullez i did nothing