Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: What abt R54 ?

This game has less players because round after round theres some critical changes, and this one im sure that will kill the game, however our word dont count, Its All About The Money...

well, the main problem is not to prevent the cheaters to win the game, but to bring back the fun to the game...
    i don't really care who win the game, as long as i have fun with my friends in my "real gang".

One thing that this change is to stockpile drugs will be difficult, and an idea was ... every time you turn the day comes all kinds of drugs in traffic!

Excellent , finally this wonderful idea ...

Well , if you want to make real gangs then gang shouldnt be dissloved if 2-3 members will hit someone . lose and die ...

These changes are simply sucks: (

Quote Originally Posted by WeightLifter View Post
    These changes are simply sucks: (
    Changes are really good , but players who is playing now in teams with 5-10 players wont play on 1 account because they wont win nothing , they will use multi accounts to be better and other stupid things - with this way they will **** game

Thumbs down

Bye tc rofl

memox, does the rabbit mode accounts will be deleted for next round or just the rabbit mode will be taked off it.or we will have to play only with unmoded acc's?? thanx.

what if someone have two player with medals or there are more player in 1 family that play with same IP, i think we can use 3 at last