Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Regarding first page announce!

USERNAME/NICKNAME CHANGE!
    Hello everyone!

Starting with the next round (#55), the option to change your account username/nickname for an amount of cash $ will be removed. We might introduce an option to change your nickname using credits, but we haven't decided this yet.

So if you want another nickname, change it now while you still can!

Enjoy the end of the round and stay posted for news regarding the next one #55!

All the best,

Kirk

More details are available? For example...if i hunt and i want to change my face fast..will be possible? or i need creds for that too ?

Quote Originally Posted by rockON View Post
    More details are available? For example...if i hunt and i want to change my face fast..will be possible? or i need creds for that too ?
    That would be awfully stupid wouldn't it? Changing face as a method to erase red relations remains unchanged.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

But .. why this change?

Stop act with players like that what more do you want ?
    better go put to done 100 robbery you must pay 10 cred ?
    i prefer even if you want make for 1 assault 5 cred and thing's will be going cool > ...

Quote Originally Posted by MiDO View Post
    Stop act with players like that what more do you want ?
    better go put to done 100 robbery you must pay 10 cred ?
    i prefer even if you want make for 1 assault 5 cred and thing's will be going cool > ...

i wanted to write the same...

Are u really need more money? cred system is enough ****ed up... normal ppl cant play cuz crews are giving creds for free for top players, and for them its not different, they can spy everyone, and now they will change nicks on thier "rabbits" accounts for free too, and normal players wont do that cuz no1 will spend 200$ for play in this corrupted game! i dont belive that u are blind, just stop making more shits. mby u want to close the crims and u want to make more money for the end? i dont know what is the reason to make such idiot updates.

We are not sure if we will allow the name changing again. Mainly this update was made for you, the players, that are always attacked by the same perpetrator more than once, for the "rabbits" that always change their name to join a gang and I can keep going with more reasons for the change. The way you are reacting right now could make us regret if we'll still allow this option for the next rounds. You should be glad for this change instead of being mad at us, because we are doing it for you.

First wait to see the changes, then kill the messenger.
    TheCrims.com Crew

bullshit's , there is better option than ur bla bla bla , save the id of the account then u can't be tricked ,
    so u don't have nothing to say right now good luck , game working for just earn as much as they can
    and lose as much players for what they done !

AGREEEEEE with this change !

If you don't change your nickname to do what I said above then this shouldn't affect you MiDo. It's just the same game, just without the option to change the nickname, or harder to change if it will be with credits. Most likely there will be a limit of how many times you can change your name in 1 round (most likely 1), but this is just my oppinion. As I said before, wait for the change and then you can reproach if you don't like it.
    TheCrims.com Crew

Block free change account name? Are you crazy? Whose idea is it, Memox tell us whose idea it is.

What about you say? Its for protect gang. Say waht? You want protect gang? So delete Assault page, delete Homies (red contact page) - whe have battles on fight chat, can invite the gang without contact.

>> shb
    You play on this game or you trying to make fools of us? I check some game online, some forum, anywhere I can easily change the account name, without any restrictions. Sorry, I forgot that TC is a unique game.

Man, when we start play we dont know what nick we will have on the end, sometimes when others players helps a lot we put his name on a part of the nick. Sometimes we want to change the nickname because we are bored with the old. LOL block this options is one of the dumbest decision what I have ever met.

You block rabbit, you block change name, you put autokicker when players was attack in gang, what next? You want make game, when players make only gang and do robbery? The monotony of the game begins to take on an entirely new level. Memox if you want close this site just write it.

What Is The Crims without possibility milking gang ? Nothing. Who played this game for some time ago understand my words.