Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Give your opinions about this round #54 - if you like playing with only one account

I heard that this changes was made to make this game more funny and less boring and every single players would have the same chance to play. In my opinion this game is more robotic now then ever ( rob rob rob rob rob rob rob rob rob invest invest invest invest invest invest invest invest invest ) + hunt hunt hunt hunt. Where is the fun in this ? The "top" players continue to play in team and winners will always be the same (the guys wich play in team) and now the others players will be more far from the top then ever. Well this is only my opinion about what is happening in the game.

Opinion about new game? OK lets start. Before we can:

- transfer drugs
    - make acc only for 1vs1 (fightchat)
    - make factory to the specific drug
    - better hunting
    - without trusted contacts we cant make some important action (sell drugs, make GA etc.) when we can't (noobady can play 24h)
    - discovered new tactic with multi

What we get now:

- one account
    - 1 ticket for every one minute real time (you may earn a maximum of 360)
    - back training(more options, more profit)
    - diller always empty
    - a lot of problems with the server (if I'm not mistaken there is only one)

Honestly the game was so boring as to be hard to force myself to do anything. Persons who have encouraged me to play the same abandoned after a few days. They log only for run training. Unfortunately, some of them have jobs, other problem, permanent collection of people in a given time (eg, jumping) is troublesome. Without a gang of players do not have just what to do. I'm not saying that block multiaccount are very bad - in exchange Memox did not offer anything that would keep people on the "log", literally anything.

The uniqueness of The Crims is (rather was based) that the people themselves through with rabbits creating the game. They got a product, from which anyone could create for themselves that best suits the game. There was limited by the imposed potential. In one edition you could hunt in the second set to the drugs, the next make 1vs1 account. The game just as soon not as bored at the moment. Very many interesting aspects have been completely eliminated. Boredom, boredom, I have already said that boredom?

You think block rabbits change anything? Players still use them, with proxy, remote desktop or other stuff. I wrote about this a lot of times.

You think block rabbits restored of the gangs? No, check top players what they do, robbing FK is only occasionally.

You destroy hunt. People who cheat transfer big stats on begin and make only GA!!!, check top players, they make only GA with his rabbits or other accout (with teamviewer). Big players have a big advantage over other, too big.

One thing I can say, this game has never been as boring as it is today. Without multi you delete a loft of option to play, a lot of way. Now this game was like other similar games, may worst because click system quickly become boring.

You delete multi? OK, but give us something in return, so that we stay in the game, something that could be addressed when there is no gang.

And last. Memox check how players on top play and do something with this stupid hookers system << this is the big shit. We have this idiotic system some round ago and I see you will back again - whose idea Nizar? Players do not do anything, only transfer some charism and buy hookers. All his cash are from the whores and invested. This is enough to win the round.

Looking back, I begin to appreciate the old times, freedom of the game, several servers, where are these days? This is just my humble opinion, and nobody has to agree with her. You get opinion from players who started play on 10 round, not from your crew member who want only your credits. I am afraid that this game it will disappear very quickly becasue does not meet the expectations of players but only one group of people. Your business, your problem.

1 account rule is great

The one account rule does divide TC players. TC has been a multi account game for a very long time and I've described the reasons why we decided to leave that system before so that doesn't need repeating.

There are still much work left to be done when it comes to balancing and features. We have great expectations for the future and to provide fun and challenging features to the game. This round is a transition round and not the end product that we want to see.

We havent removed any servers, instead we're using a load balancer. This is all because of the DDOS attacks we experienced in the end of last year.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Memox you need 2 things:
    1.GOOD Anti DDOS
    2.You need to check vulnerabilities .

Have a good day .

i think the game is better now coz:
    1 - have much options for fun: hunt, fight chat, top killers now have real killers, rob, investiment, transfer drugs between friends
    2 - i dont need play using 20, 50, 200 accounts now, it´s good for me coz i have less stress
    3 - Now i dont need use bot, coz playing using one accout i dont have necessary start bot in robs or others features, is great for me coz i dont get ban and i have fun for all round.
    4 - training is very good option for make x1 accounts, for players dont have time for stay for hours in yours desktop (i m work, training in gym and go to pub all the time in my real life, so dont have much time for play).
    Last edited by aedigital; 02-20-2012 at 01:46 PM.