Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Round 54 , New Round - 55

This round was really great. We had a lot of hunt in the clubs and gang attacks. The game is more interesting now and I hope in next round there will be again 1 account rule.

Zed7 Guest

Glad to hear that, we will continue with 1 account rule. I don't think we ever will go back to multi accounts again.

I also agree, that playin with one account if more fun, but I suggest you, that you work on detecting players who cheat. I know many of them who are succesfully using more than one account.
    We are notthing, if we are only that, what we are for others!

yeah! im back to game just because of 1acc rule! and also so many old players i can see plaing and i know they will play next round if there is still one acc rule. i realy enjoy plaing it now, and im so glad you saing you wont back to multi, and i hope you improve gang rules so there will be more gangs that dont dislove after finish robbery.

i agreed too

Round 54 was fun , just came back to the game and had lots of fun xD

Looking forward to new round starting so I can catch it from day 1 Good luck to all !

Hi, I would give a few suggestions about the new round, I think you should delete the motorcycle gang robbery, because it gives a whore, which destroys the whole tactic. Who will spend more time on doing this robbery will have an advantage. No Life