Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: about stats..

Default about stats..

what do you guys think about stats this rr...is it good if you have much more than other you get so low stats by hit?
    i think we should put back last rr stats and % of attack..and leave for hockers same like is this round for charisma=1kk max profit...
    and one more thing...why almost all time when i kill someone take jail...maybe for hunters should be there 15 kills and jail...not every 3,4:s

I agree with Slovenia55 , We win so poor stats while 1x1 and ga.

Gains and losses from 1x1 and GA's are now well matched compared to max profit from hookers (1kk). I think it's even more easier to reach maximal profit with this system. In the last round earnings from attacks were really big, but you reached max benefit from hookers only when you had 10kk charisma. In my opinion this system is correctly rebalanced.

It is not always after 3/4 kills. There is no precisely rule when you will be in jail. Sometimes you can kill 15 times, and sometimes only 1 time and jail, this is randomly.

yes leave profit from hockers at 1kk max..but hit could take more % stats on hit..and no mather who you hit..you should get x % from his stats...not like now if you have 1kk and victim 100k you get low stats...you should get more...when you have 1kk + is hard to hunt...aou meet nubies and get 0 stats + jail...

and i dont see point of game like this way...make 1kk charisma and thats it...nobody robb..no gangs..no need to robb if hockers gives you so much...i think you should make players to robb more ...they only robb solo moto for get hockers..is so boring...last day was in newspaper gang which robbed federal reserve...funny isnt? more roobs,more gangs,more GA...more people...MORE FUNN!!

Quote Originally Posted by slovenia55 View Post
    and i dont see point of game like this way...make 1kk charisma and thats it...nobody robb..no gangs..no need to robb if hockers gives you so much...i think you should make players to robb more ...they only robb solo moto for get hockers..is so boring...last day was in newspaper gang which robbed federal reserve...funny isnt? more roobs,more gangs,more GA...more people...MORE FUNN!!
    There is some truth.
    We will need to think about change and apply new ideas in the new round.
    I think that the system of group robberies and hookers should be changed and properly balanced.

Some about stats:
    I think that in this round, the stat are very well balanced and don't need to change anything in this system.
    It's very good.

This round yet again sux, so true.

Hookers have been made far to valuable, and 1kk limit is a joke to be perfectly honest....

Nealy all gangs stopped robbing about 2 weeks ago.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

yes leave profit from hockers at 1kk max..but hit could take more % stats on hit..and no mather who you hit..you should get x % from his stats...not like now if you have 1kk and victim 100k you get low stats...you should get more...when you have 1kk + is hard to hunt...aou meet nubies and get 0 stats + jail...
    It makes no sense. You should fight with players, that have similar stats like you. Weaker players must have chance for hunt in clubs too, so when you attack a player, who have much smaller stats, than you - you get less stats. It's fair in relation to other players.

Yes, you are right here. It's really a little bit boring to make 1kk charisma and then rob Motorcycle Gang all the time. It should be rebalanced, so that you have more possibilities in the game and gang robberies are much profitable.

He probably meant that with very high stats, you have no competition - even if you attack people with similar respect as yours, you get jail a lot of times, because there is a lot of balloons - people with big respect and low stats.

He just wants to hunt, but there is no one to hunt.
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

again 100% true