Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by vash View Post
    the next question is:
    WHO WILL BE THE NEXT WHO COME AND COMPLAIN THAT IN THIS GAME MUST CHANGE SOMETHING ??
    1.Frazer2k4 ( 658 posts = 500 only complains =)) )

2.MIDO

3.IGOGO

4.Specnazzltu

... i answer u (rofl)

Quote Originally Posted by CrinulD3Argint View Post
    1.Frazer2k4 ( 658 posts = 500 only complains =)) )

2.MIDO

3.IGOGO

4.Specnazzltu

... i answer u (rofl)
    Fu*k you! I'm not complaining! I'm just discuss about game and who complaining. Then please do not harass again!!!

I didnt complain either i was suggesting areas of play which need improved. and if you check back you will see every one of my points is a valid reason to which many players have agreed with. (unlike ur posts above which is another spam)

ps if you have so much time, check my old posts, u find most are from in crew days 2008/2009
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Specnaz relax!

Up till now I gave you free hand to discuss, keep it cool or I will close the thread.
    TheCrims.com Crew

I don't understand one thing. As a player who doesn't have any friends in tc and no trusted people, I, obviously, do not understand those who say motorcycle gang and RDK is just about being robots and robbing. One question though: isn't robbing FK the same thing? I mean aren't you just robbing - buying drugs - robbing - buying drugs?? I mean you get even wayyyyy more money in one tc day from robbing fk for about 3 hours (real life) than robbing motorcycle or RDK for 5 tc days for single users. Think about it...
    Last round, I was one who robbed quite a bit motorcycle and in my country, the winner (17 million respect) did about 3 tc days worth of robbing FK and did nothing after that, while I robbed for about 40-50 days of tc motorcycle (before I eventually got bored) and ended up with 7 million respect. Conclusion: you still gang way more respect from FK than motorcycle of RDK ever will. SO STOP CRYING AND LET THE GAME BE!
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by zidane View Post
    I don't understand one thing. As a player who doesn't have any friends in tc and no trusted people, I, obviously, do not understand those who say motorcycle gang and RDK is just about being robots and robbing. One question though: isn't robbing FK the same thing? I mean aren't you just robbing - buying drugs - robbing - buying drugs?? I mean you get even wayyyyy more money in one tc day from robbing fk for about 3 hours (real life) than robbing motorcycle or RDK for 5 tc days for single users. Think about it...
    Last round, I was one who robbed quite a bit motorcycle and in my country, the winner (17 million respect) did about 3 tc days worth of robbing FK and did nothing after that, while I robbed for about 40-50 days of tc motorcycle (before I eventually got bored) and ended up with 7 million respect. Conclusion: you still gang way more respect from FK than motorcycle of RDK ever will. SO STOP CRYING AND LET THE GAME BE!
    Thank you
    The point isnt about how much money u can make from motorcycle gang rob .. but its about hookers which it gives u .. robbing FK too much will never make a difference like robbing motorcycle gang .. cuz when I have much hookers I may rob all day fk just to buy some hookers .. and I can get these hookers + extra money from motorcycle gang .. so its way better than FK .. this makes game without fun really ... FK gangs make more and more fun on game for sooo many reasons I've already said it before

Quote Originally Posted by cristian View Post
    up till now i gave you free hand to discuss, keep it cool or i will close the thread.
    fast fast fast !!!!!! Close it ! I like when you close all thread :*:*

Quote Originally Posted by LegioBebyStanyk View Post
    fast fast fast !!!!!! Close it ! I like when you close all thread :*:*
    Stop make unwanted SPAM..

Quote Originally Posted by zidane View Post
    Thank you
    The point isn't like IGoGo said, if nobody rob fk to them, they haven't anymore friends and players who donate them because they let the persons rob and those persons give stats/drugs etc, so its like they haven't slaves anymore and must play hard, without persons who rob fk they loose "slaves" who help them so they can't win or them team isn't so strong, specialy with single account where its need many helps.
    All references are purely causal

Edit: Agresywny why don't you warn only him ?? We want speak about this thing please lets us discuss freely
    Last edited by vash; 05-02-2012 at 08:28 PM.