Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cristian View Post
    Actually it's detectable, because one person can't play 24/7. Either he is using bot or a pc sharing program. With teamviewer (or any other sharing program) he is way more vulnerable to assaults because it's slow, so I don't think anyone would risk losing skills so he can rob.
    If we have proof that someone was using such program he will be banned for rule 3.
    how ??? THat its impossible , and btw tv is here cause of the changes .. so don t you think that in the last 2 3 rounds it wasn t used . And anyway for rule 3 the ban is not permanent , and the use of tv can only be prooved by prints .. to complicated .. BLA BLA .. So .... i don t see the point of the conversation .. MAybe some dudes are on cocaine and they dont sleep . No one will know that what he used .. You guys should find another topic to argue ...

Quote Originally Posted by Agresywny View Post
    It is impossible to prove.
    so how to make it fair ? :P

now ppl used programs to share their accounts and they must be banned !!

I think it's really hard to check if someone used this program or not, so you have to change something in game. At the moment someone who spend more time playing tc, will have more chance to win. I think the best solution will be back the system with 12 tickets per crims day, so every player will get same amount of tickets in round and using programs like Team Viewer will be useless.

Quote Originally Posted by T1G3R View Post
    I think it's really hard to check if someone used this program or not, so you have to change something in game. At the moment someone who spend more time playing tc, will have more chance to win. I think the best solution will be back the system with 12 tickets per crims day, so every player will get same amount of tickets in round and using programs like Team Viewer will be useless.
    Yes, its a good idea, or bring back trust relation.

I won't give details but I can assure you it's possible to see when someone plays with teamviewer. As I said before, we will ban only IF we have enough proof.
    TheCrims.com Crew

I won't give details but I can assure you it's possible to see when someone plays with teamviewer. As I said before, we will ban only IF we have enough proof.
    yes but from where will u get this proof ?? ur panel ?? or if someone report and show u proof ? let us know that point plz ... and then I will know if ur words are true or not .. cuz I'm sure about some people who used teamviewer this round .. and I will wait to see them banned ]

Quote Originally Posted by IGoGo View Post
    yes but from where will u get this proof ?? ur panel ?? or if someone report and show u proof ? let us know that point plz ... and then I will know if ur words are true or not .. cuz I'm sure about some people who used teamviewer this round .. and I will wait to see them banned ]
    He just smoke something don't worry =)) He want to say that if someone had the account 24/7 on, robbing, trasfering drugs etc he used TV, but he don't think he can't say that someone play with TV or have another person who play from his account (since multiaccount is forbidden)

u wont have clue mayble )

This round is very good.17 kills and consigliere rank :P

Quote Originally Posted by IGoGo View Post
    Again Ban won t be permanent .. And again the only proof has to be a print from someone from the team .. TC is not the FBI .. they can t enter in your pc or mine xD . Like always just words xD .
    Last edited by bebynho; 04-28-2012 at 09:03 PM.