Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

100 in 100 is better

the robberies giving bitches and drugs is the cool of new style thecrims...

1 dolly in 100 robberies...
    THIS IS TROLLING

#****memox

input this chances again... if continue same now thecrims will be fail!

hahahaha omg 1/100 (rofl)

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    The chances are roughly 1 in 100 robberies.
    really? this is absurd!!! How play peoples who don't have friends, gang, team or some free time to search gang for gg robbs? When gang robb 1 time FK, they get 4mln and with 100stamina they can robb 3 times. But we now from 100 stamina get 1,5mln... thant totally absurd for solo players!!! that round only for teams like "U.C., devil, ST, antinoobs and etc.". Someone from crew said: we care newbies and other players. NO! you only care those player who pay you money for credits, and you making game easier for them... but harder for others...

Make even 50%-40%-30%-25%... because now its bullsh*t - other robs give drugs every time, but "Russian Drug King" don't have them? Or Moto gives nothing? that is illogical... Please do at least little more easier game for SOLO players, not so hard like now.... I need robb moto all f*cking day to reach player who just do 1h CR robbs....

Quote Originally Posted by specnazzltu View Post
    really? this is absurd!!! How play peoples who don't have friends, gang, team or some free time to search gang for gg robbs? When gang robb 1 time FK, they get 4mln and with 100stamina they can robb 3 times. But we now from 100 stamina get 1,5mln... thant totally absurd for solo players!!! that round only for teams like "U.C., devil, ST, antinoobs and etc.". Someone from crew said: we care newbies and other players. NO! you only care those player who pay you money for credits, and you making game easier for them... but harder for others...
    agree with u

If you don't like it, don't rob it. Nobody forces you to single rob, go do something else, like rave hunting and GR's.

The reason for this small percentage 1% is that we didn't want hooker stacking, and it was a major imbalance for the game.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    If you don't like it, don't rob it. Nobody forces you to single rob, go do something else, like rave hunting and GR's.

The reason for this small percentage 1% is that we didn't want hooker stacking, and it was a major imbalance for the game.
    Then how win this game without robbing or gang robbs? No one team need newbies... or more rivals. Then why crew don't lowered gang robbings? then do so hard game them to.
    Please, tell me true: why "Moto and Drug King" robbs was changed like that? why?

These robberies where lowered to promote gang robberies. There will be more events with bigger single robberies as well as big gang robberies this round.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

1. What you mean about events? I don't understand that...
    2. Memox, you need agree that now gang robberies are more profitable than single robbs about 10 times or even more... Thoso MOTO or DRUG KING robbs changes is nonsense. Now from MOTO get hooker is just 1%...
    3. Ok, we now don't get hookers so easily. But players who doing gg robbs few hours like "FK", they can buy alot of hookers. That problem not solved, just changed from solo robbs to gang robbs.
    4. You need agree too: best respect we can get from hookers, and now a lot of hookers only can have who robb nonstop FK or CR to get money for hookers. But how who don't have so much time or gang?
    5. xMONKx after 20 TC day have 2mln resp = 20kkk money. With that money he will buy really a lot of hookers. But others can't... And now from them are stolen chance get some hookers from MOTO....
    6. What do LITTLE countries like mine? "Lithuania". We even can't group gg from square... Other countries don't take us.
    7. I offer make solo robbs little profitable than now. I agree, gang robberies must be more profitable, but not like now. GG robbs must be 100% maybe 200% more profitable than solo robbs, but not like now...
    8. Example: In 10min nonstop CR robb I earned 100kk. In 20min nonstop MOTO robb I earned 150kk, but ended tickets and I need wait 1h 30min to robb again. SO UNFAIR.
    When appears FK.......... JUST THINK ABOUT IT.

Quote Originally Posted by specnazzltu View Post
    Then how win this game without robbing or gang robbs? No one team need newbies... or more rivals. Then why crew don't lowered gang robbings? then do so hard game them to.
    Do gang robberies, invest, buy hookers etc. There are plenty of methods of achieving high respect.

Please, tell me true: why "Moto and Drug King" robbs was changed like that? why?
    Because we didn't want you to gather 1 trillion hookers by doing Solo robs.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton