Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by specnazzltu View Post
    1. What you mean about events? I don't understand that...
    2. Memox, you need agree that now gang robberies are more profitable than single robbs about 10 times or even more... Thoso MOTO or DRUG KING robbs changes is nonsense. Now from MOTO get hooker is just 1%...
    3. Ok, we now don't get hookers so easily. But players who doing gg robbs few hours like "FK", they can buy alot of hookers. That problem not solved, just changed from solo robbs to gang robbs.
    4. You need agree too: best respect we can get from hookers, and now a lot of hookers only can have who robb nonstop FK or CR to get money for hookers. But how who don't have so much time or gang?
    5. xMONKx after 20 TC day have 2mln resp = 20kkk money. With that money he will buy really a lot of hookers. But others can't... And now from them are stolen chance get some hookers from MOTO....
    6. What do LITTLE countries like mine? "Lithuania". We even can't group gg from square... Other countries don't take us.
    7. I offer make solo robbs little profitable than now. I agree, gang robberies must be more profitable, but not like now. GG robbs must be 100% maybe 200% more profitable than solo robbs, but not like now...
    8. Example: In 10min nonstop CR robb I earned 100kk. In 20min nonstop MOTO robb I earned 150kk, but ended tickets and I need wait 1h 30min to robb again. SO UNFAIR.
    When appears FK.......... JUST THINK ABOUT IT.
    This is where our vision regarding the game is divergent. We want to promote a multiplayer game, where you try to suggest that we should offer higher rewards for a solo gameplay. We won't do so. Find some friends and play together.

If you want a single player game, grab a console.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Because we didn't want you to gather 1 trillion hookers by doing Solo robs.
    What you talking? you do hookers limit... then why we cant get hookers from moto chances even like 25%? now we have just 1%...

Ahh Kirk, i see that you don't change your mind in any way from our last talk... You said that you don't want to pass players to have 1 billion of hookers - ok, you put limit of whorehouses , it depends on inteligence and tolerance... So why you decrease % to get hookers like this now? It's idiotic, because now nobody can play single, i know that you really want to make this game more for teams, gangs etc. but you shouldn't forget about players who haven't got chance for gang! My mind it is not for make them possibility for win - but possibility for play this game like they want to ... But you still repeat same arguments , you don't answer about correct arguments of other.. Kirk, open the eyes please!

I think that chance to get hooker from Moto should depends on:

1. Amount of hookers - when we are going to reach limit of hookers (whorehouses with them), our chance to get hooker should be lowered... So at start we should have about 30 % chances, and next it should be a little bit lowered to (finally) about 3-5 % . But if we would reach limit, we won't get more hookers

2. Charisma and Strength - ok, your point is to balance all stats to be useful, right? So, when your charisma and strength get higher, your chance get higher a little bit too, but with links to point 1.

3. VIP and VIP events - i proposed to Memox idea with "Profession Week", when for example robbers with VIP have x2 money from robs, hitmans more stats from 1x1 .. Pimps should have at their week more chances to get hooker from moto and Buisnessman should have same to Russian Drug King.. Ok, probably you will get argument that much players will change profession if only next profession have their week. Solve is easy: Make possibility to change your profession in game just 3 times at all edition long And next for example : 50 credits ;] It will forces new tactics of changing profession and game will be more attractive..

Please, think about it...