Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

That's what the crew said and you belived them ..
    Sorry but I'm not gonna explain you anything and also we wont talk about me here ...

Of coruse they prefer to ban you (Players) at end , cos , this is their business , you should know about it .
    Yes this game is a copy of The Crims (Sorry! You'll think that im on drugs because im saying this , i can admit that i just took *two pills) , if this is ban reason , it mean they are scared that they can lose players and their money (You know what you should do if u dont wanna leave The Crims and you want to play on fair rules )
    Anyway without our super Crew , Developers , and Players game wouldnt be so good and funny ...
    I will tell you again , this is just a game , you wont lose anything if they ban you except one picture in your profile , the crew wont lose anything if they wont ban you , except time to answer their friends why you are not banned , good luck for everyone who play for fun , and[*] for everyone who think this game is everything in his life .

Btw . I wanted to tell this guy above , if you dont know how to use bb-code, dont do that , but may I help you ?
    Code:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBCode
    [2] I know what guys like you trying first after reading bb-code guide , but dont try [size] with ur genitals ..
    Last edited by NowIKnoW; 05-22-2012 at 02:34 AM.

I will talk what ever y want cause you are the reason y got banned .. So ???? And you know very very well what y mean .IF you don t want me to talk about you Like y said .. SHHHTTt You didn t play . So ??? what are you doing here .. "good luck for everyone who play for fun , and[*] for everyone who think this game is everything in his life " DUDE REALLy??? (rofl) OMG really (rofl) that made my day ))) uhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha xD ;U have a life ... Do you want to start this with me ?'? PLs .. Lets talk crims OK? not lifes.. cause.. You still don t have the age .. AGAIn IF memox was right to ban us he should ve done it faster .. BTW What will you do cause you can t delete me from forum )) so lets chat ..
    Last edited by InsanyTY; 05-22-2012 at 11:22 AM.

Kirk stated clearly earlier in this thread why we cant ban earlier. If you dont play fair I suggest you dont buy credits, it is as simple as that.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

And we didn t play fair???? :O what ar you saying??? ANd im Talking here about the italian acc.... I dont care about the rest ... our acc was banned 4 some other reasons not like the others and we both know why ... So pls don t tell me bed storys cause im not 11 . Now i don t even care but still in our case i think you should ve banned from the begging or at least let us know cause the reason of our ban goes way over the fact the Alessandra is a crew member in that joke of a game so... HAVE A GOod DAy.